2x1.5x2 (60x40x60cm) Grow GDP Auto SF1000

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by chotus, Apr 15, 2023.

1. #1 chotus, Apr 15, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
    Hey guys just sharing my first grow in about 7 years. I'm used to growing in a huge area but this one is strictly stealth.
    2x1.5x2 grow tent with Grandaddy Purple Auto with Spider Farmer SF1000 in Dr Greenthumbs turbo dirt living soil water only in a 2 Gal (7.5L) fabric pot

Cheap Grow tent all 4inch tubing fan and filter. removed fixtures from sf1000 to get as much hight as possible.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just poped
    [​IMG]

1st week
    [​IMG]

Week 2
    [​IMG]

Week 3
    Topped and first lil Trim and LST
    [​IMG]

Yes I know most preach don't top or trim etc but not much room to play with and never grown in this area before or this strain so making sure it's going to be low and not reach the full Hight and hit the light lol

• Like Like x 5
  2. #2 chotus, Apr 22, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
    1 week update (start week 4 since popping) since last post. not sure wether to keep the 12 main cola sites or nock it back to just 8. happy with the growth especially after topping.

turned the sf1000 up a little to get ppfd of 500 at top of canopy instead of the 250 while in seedling stage.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 chotus, Apr 30, 2023
    Last edited: May 1, 2023
    Another week another update gave it 1 last trim back before the stretch (start week 5) early signs of flower now just pray it doesnt reach the light hoping the smaller 2 Gal pot will keep it short. sf1000 still at 500ppfd @50% on the dial.

started using Dr Greenthumbs Rootroids and grow maintenance. will pply fruitroids today. Loving his products.

having trouble getting humidity down in my area using a small dehumidifier hanging around 60-65% outside says 90+ at night tosing up wether to get 1 more small dehumidifier to go with it? as turning up airflow doesn't help. [EDIT] Today thinga have changed for the better and it's down to 55%.

any ideas/cheap hacks are appreciated lol trying to get it dialed in before full flower starts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Really nice training and those lights are more powerful than I thought as you said you only had it at 50% and if im not mistaken those lights are around 100 watts? So only 50 running right now. Wow and nice job so far

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Mate.

Yeah this Light is surprising me last time I was growing was when they were first starting with the blurple LEDs I always grew with MH/HPS but at the end owned 2 300 watt mars hydro that were given to me that I used for veg a flowered a auto once under out of curiosity and so far this little 100 watt is pulling its weight lol. I'm interested to see the outcome with the bud structure and density at the end of the run since I havnt grown in a very long time nore with this small setup and light before atm it's looking quite nice in its early stages.

• Like Like x 2
  6. another week's gone by so figured I'd keep it rolling.

Week 6 now still running the sf1000 at 50% as the colas are growing taller into the light therefore slowly gaining more par as it grows. starting a light bloom nutes also, Not much to do as waiting for the stretch to finish and not wanting to stress her in that stage.

pretty happy so far for such a small space and a small light

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Another week has gone by. Not much to talk about still feeding bloom and root and fruit roids from Dr Greenthumb.

Pulled down the stems once more to open up some more bud sites to direct light. Turned the light up to 65% today and is reading 700PAR at the canopy.

Starting to get a nice smell from the gurl also.

Tossing up wether to get a co2 bag for rest of flower and ripening nutes for the last 10 days or so. or just let it finish without them and compare the diffrence in next run lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Beautiful work.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks FunTime been having a Fun Time growing after a long time away interested to see how this turns out. Prob try 2 girls next time since i know what to expect in this small area now lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Very cool. It looks like you have your training down to an exact science and really understand your footprint.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 chotus, May 18, 2023
    Last edited: May 18, 2023
    how did you last grow go mate got a final dry weight yet?

I noticed we had a similar story I used to grow years ago also using 600watt mh/has only just started again in a super small space with a small led

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 FunTimeGrowHap, May 18, 2023
    Last edited: May 18, 2023
    That's awesome! We are rocking similar deals on opposite sides of the earth. If you are ever between Australia and Madagascar, you can through out a slice of bread at the same time as me and we will have made an earth sandwich lol.

Haven't weighed it yet, but I probably already burned about a quarter ounce.

13. #13 chotus, May 23, 2023
    Last edited: May 23, 2023
    Not much has changed. start of week 8 now.
    still hitting with bloom nutes half strength and root and fruit roids.

I did a one of those C02 bags (never used one before) to the room just to be able to turn the light up abit running at 950 Par now seems to like it buy look of the leaves but definitely using more water now and slight nute burn on some tips aswell as leaves turning slightly yellow not sure if it's wanting more nitrogen or just because of age of plant but the leaves aren't that old. also definitely turned all the pistols colour fairly quick but new hairs starting now which from my memory is Normal yeah ? that's how t fills out? ( been awhile can't remember everything to a T)

hope so as hoping this sf1000 can fill out these buds abit more

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey guys thought I'd post a update things are nearing the end so not much happening. plants starting to fade out.

just started using ripening nutes to finish her off. flowers feel nice and dense pretty happy with the spider farmer sf1000 and only at 60% (60 watts)

[​IMG]

some trich shots with just my phones camera.. worked well lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Man that's very nice but I was wondering since you are only using 60 % of your light does that mean it would definitely cover a bigger area?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Those super close up shots are great.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Very nice brother. I know some people are able to get some monster auto plants but for the most part mine end up around this size and to me this is a great auto setup. Your plant is doing great and the training is totally worth it imo

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 chotus, Jun 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
    hey my bro, they mainly get used for 2x2 areas mine is at 60% due to having only a 2ft (60cm) high tent and 60% gibes a reading of 750 par at top of canopy

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks Mate

Love training these plants it's fun

I have plans for a new stealth grow with a 3ft (90cm) area so I don't need to worry about height as much as this one lol

maybe 3 girls keep them small and trained but reach a little higher

20. Awesome and thanks