2weeks veg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Baron10, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Can someoneplz have a look at my babies. Andtell me if they look ok. Also how long till I can start to flower them. They are under a 400 watt HP's. In a Dr90 growing in special mix custom

2. Looking very healthy, you can veg for however long you want really, I just saw a thread with a guy who had a plant budding and it was a little smaller than yours, the thing is the longer the veg, the longer the flower, yo want to get big enough were your yield is worth it, if you switched to 12/12 now, you would have 2 months or so than have some nice bud, but not very much, when you switch to 12/12 it usually will grow 2x taller and all that. So get it to about half the size you want her, then switch light to 12/12. Untill then, just be patient and water her well:)

3. [quote name='"MileHighGamer"']Looking very healthy, you can veg for however long you want really, I just saw a thread with a guy who had a plant budding and it was a little smaller than yours, the thing is the longer the veg, the longer the flower, yo want to get big enough were your yield is worth it, if you switched to 12/12 now, you would have 2 months or so than have some nice bud, but not very much, when you switch to 12/12 it usually will grow 2x taller and all that. So get it to about half the size you want her, then switch light to 12/12. Untill then, just be patient and water her well:)[/quote]

Cheers mate.
    Very good of ya to give me some pointers. I'm thinking about repotting would it be beneficial

Sent from my rogerbollox lickmiballs phone using crappatalk.

4. Well to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the transplanting shit, because i have seen beautiful grows and beautiful plants and soo much great shit just go to shit. Yes transplant it soon, and to final location if possible,

5. yeah needs to go in it's final spot very soon, other than that it looks super healthy great job :)

6. man I wish I had the money for a hps and mh light, only got cfls and my plant is 12 days old barely growing its 3rd set of true leaves. but I know I'd have more of a bitch keeping my temp down with them, barley keeping it at 29-30*c as it is.

7. How big is your grow area? I would just veg it till its almost as big as you want it actually. I learned if your growing be patient and really get the plant to a comfortable size, nothings worse than coming off with a yield smaller than you want. I would probably top her, maybe LST her if needed. I personally am a HUGE fan of Supercropping. Because on My plant you can see where I cropped it, and then a branch just as big as my top coming from every exact location of precious break. Not to mention the plant in the ground has a MONSTROUS stalk.

8. View attachment 959118

Can any one tell me what causes the yellow spotting.
    Do you reckon it could be nute splash.

9. Skunk#1 ended up like this.

ForumRunner_20121018_131947.png

10. You can flower whenever you want. SOG growers often flower only a week or so after clones have rooted. Long veg time does not create longer flower time. This is dictated by the genetics of the strain and how well you provide its ideal conditions. Also, that skunk looks great.

11. Going to chop it in about a week

ForumRunner_20121018_203727.png