2plants 1pot??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lace42, Apr 25, 2013.

1. So this isn't my first grow but just wondering if i could transplant 2 of my girls into one plant pot? Its a good size . But wasn't sure if that would interrupt growth... any thoughts would be appreciated. ..also it takes about 4 months till harvest right? I know to check tricomes but trying to Gage timeage lol...thanks

Attached Files:

2. They will choke each other out. 1 plant 1 pot.

3. Ok thanks that's what i was wondering

4. I laughed at the title of this for 5 mins....fuck I'm stoned

5. 2girls 1cup

6. I don't know mike has 3 strains in 1 and ripped is trying 2 strains in one. But that was from cuttings so its probably different.

7. No keep 1 plant per pot, even if in a garden bed, keep them spaced.
    Roots will tangle, and the stronger plant will take over. It doesn't like to fight for roots pace.

8. Good to know thank you much

9. Yup I got mine grafted together in the cloner. Gonna run a blueberry and ATF together. RichardDean said he's done it several times but that was also cloning them together as one plant not two in one pot.... We shall see ;)

10. if the pot is big enough, you can do several plants per pot. Like 4 plants for a 100 gallon pot/hole is fine. they'll compete but won't kill each other out. As long as they've got food, water and lots of sun, they'll do fine.