2nd week of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Infamous pineapple, Jan 25, 2017.

1. I wanted to know how many more weeks do I wait until harvest it's an indica but I don't know its strain also on the final 2 weeks do I flush each day or each 3rd day Im growing in organic soil with guano,worm castings,pearlite,and peat moss. IMG_0912.JPG IMG_0919.JPG

2. Also I'm using two 45watt LEDs.

3. Im guessing 5 or so weeks and that you don't need to flush if you went organic. But I don't know much, I'm a new grower. Just curious, How long did you veg?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

4. Your buds are just starting to form, you have at least a few weeks left before you need to worry about any of that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh okay but I did use organic fertilizers and I've veged for 4 months.at the moment I'm using bloom fertz.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carry on using it for another 3w too a month before you think bout flushing I reckon bud, keep checking your triches

• Like Like x 1
  7. 4 months? I would use a stronger lamp if I were you. With a stronger lamp you can harvest and veg in that time with multiple times the yield. Just a friendly advice leds are cheap on electricity anyways

• Like Like x 1
  8. Those lights are garbage. You would be better off with a handful of 100w cfls than that 45w led. Just because it says led doesn't mean it's the type to grow with. Those led are a gimmick and the reason led gets a bad name. With a 4 month veg time that would be touching the ceiling if you had any type of real light touching it. It looks sad. I wish you luck bug your going to get less than a half ounce off that plant. You would be better off getting a new light and clones and starting over. But only mistakes can educate us. I wish you well on future grows my friend. And if you want to have smokeable herb I'd try and add a real light to that fast.

Perpetual closet grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the advice but these LEDs have reflectors so even for a 45 watt led it uses all the light and I bought from marshydro so it is a vege\flower led, but I understand what you mean I bought tons of different LEDs dome didn't have the reflectors so I sent those back but yeah thanks for the tips im actually thinking of using HIDs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Your using supplemental lighting as a main light source. You gotta get a new light dude. For 150 bucks you can get a 300 or even a 600w led. Chip on board too.

Perpetual closet grow

11. If that was a real led grow light it would be bleaching your plants as close as it is. First clue that thing gives off nothing that plant can use

Perpetual closet grow

12. I want a 300 watt led just don't have the money at the moment but yeah that's my next step.

13. Morsen chip on board 600w unit is 140$ friend has one and it kills it. He could grow a plant that big and twice as bushy in half the time. And there could be 3 more next to it

Perpetual closet grow

14. Skip buying weed for 2 weeks and buy a light dude. Your going to feel silly at harvest time when you grew a plant for 6 months and got 6.5 grams dried and cured. Guarantee you won't be posting final results if you stick with that light out of sheer embarrassment. I'm only here to help bro. Words sound harsh but I gotta make you realize how many failed grows happen because people skimp on lights. Then they give up on indoor growing altogether because they don't feel it's worth the effort. Well yes it's not if your flowering under 45w LEDs that were probably 20$ a piece

Perpetual closet grow

15. Check out Zen hydroponics, I bought a 1000w hps and mh with hood and timer and ratchet hangers for 160 last week. Might be overkill for you but the 600w is even cheaper.

16. 0120170838.jpg from seed not even 2 months old under 1000w hps x2

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm not the guy your asking but I normally veg for 6weeks :)

• Like Like x 1