2nd week flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Undetermined, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I have 3 female plants and some female clones... But on one of the plants there seems to be balls can someone tell if its hermie

2. Pics right here

Attached Files:

3. to early yet wait a week or so the pistols will get bigger if it is a male or a herm I had to take 3 of my 10 and chop chop i cant risk the ladies to that good luck

4. Get that BOY out of there NOW.

J

5. Ir hhas female flowers

6. The first and second picture looks like males but PIctures to blurry to tell

7. Seems like a hermie. I definitely see the female preflower in the third pic

8. So should i cut these off now?

9. And how will this effect female growth

10. Well it will effect them in about 4 more weeks when your femals start to flower. when you see the male pistols and if its a herm its harder to tell. like I said give it a week or 2 go online type what do male cannabis pistols look like and that may help u understand better and help u see what they look like.. hope that helps man.. if you dont want to risk anymore time in there get rid of them when u know for sure good luck..

11. On the thick stem runnung up and down through the nodds its like 60/30 male to female and the top leaf branches are looking all male. Same for my similar plant. The branches that come off the stalk look all male... But i have one female runt yhat looks all pure. Is it safe to flower them together? How woud i get rid of all male branhes?

12. man I would say if it was the other way around on the ratio u would probably be good.. If you want to bud them both try sectioning them off from one another with a trash bag or plastic or what ever cardboard. so no pollon can mix when the fans are running you could try it not 100% sure. But like I said Its your call your risk what ever you do keep us posted on the grow good luck..

13. So you know any reliable seed banks?

14. Original SSC and Attitude are my favorite bean banks

15. Any problems in non legal states?