Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2nd urinalysis using sub solution

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Esby, May 8, 2018.

1. hello! I happened upon this forum when looking to ease my apprehension about a pre employment drug screen. I’ll start by saying that I know countless people that have passed using synthetic. I, in my panic, ran to the local headshop and purchased QuickFix Plus. I took the test, temp was right and I received a call about a week later from the employer telling me that my results were invalid and there is not really an explanation but it could have been tampered with. By me, I assume. So I quick overnighted a bottle of Sub-solution that I purchased from the website and which I researched quite extensively in the past week waiting for my results. I took it last Tuesday and it is now the following Tuesday with no results. I’m so extremely nervous because of the first invalid test. They cannot hire me unless I get a negative reading this time. After doing some reading I saw where headshops might sell outdated urine. I just need some reassurance from anyone that has anything reassuring to say lol.

2. i literally just got off a post where a guy told a story how he and a co-worker failed urines using quickfix. So glad i never had to use mine and i carried mine underneath my coinpurse to work for months everyday with handwarmers rubberbanded to them lol. That would have pissed me off so much. The bottle with the temp thing on it is handy for using someones actual piss tho.

I realize none of this has been helpful to you.

4. I haven’t seen where anyone has failed using sub solution so my fingers are crossed

5. It worked!! Got the results today! Hallelujah