Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2nd Time Making Butane Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jboat, Nov 13, 2010.

1. 2nd time making bho, this time I used 10 grams afghooey shake (Dank) and got 2.3g return. I use a beer bottle and vector quad refined butane. I would like some input though, I used the whole can for 10grams, is that excessive? Lemme know what you think, any tips or suggestions are much appreciated:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. haha, lucky to me

3. First off i dont think that is an excessive amount of butane for the amount of shake.

2nd, ive always used a PVC tube i made a while back, and have dubbed the hash-bomb, to make my bho. I know i know, pvc isnt good.

How does one use a beer bottle? Is it modified?

Oh yeah, that oil looks AMAZING!!!!

4. beer bottle? how did you work that one? i'm interested

looks nice! good yield too

5. I'm no expert but that looks like some tasty earwax to me

6. Throw that immature mindset out.

7. #7 jboat, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    I popped the bottom of a beer bottle out. I filled it full of water and did the cup neck thing and hit the top and it popped off somewhat smoothly. Then bought a filter/mesh paint strainer from sherwin williams and duct taped it to the bottom that broke off. Put a whole in the bottle cap for the butane to spray in from the top, got some vector, herb ,and bam! Oh, I double boiled it for a sec to rid the left over butane and popped the bubbles that came up and stirred

8. very nice dude, enjoy

9. Fuck that dude, those lighters are haunted. Last time i smoked with one i had bad luck for like 2 weeks..

10. #10 jboat, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    Here's Pics, Herb is post run and looking haggard...

Attached Files:

11. Well shit, I guess you're right. That white plastic is bad ju-ju.

12. thats a good idea with the beer bottle.

did you do a second wash with it?

looks like there might be something there still

13. Ya, I saw it somewhere online somewhere, this guy used a dremel to make a better cut on the bottom of the bottle and a micron filter like for bubblebags to filter it and his worked better most likely. I didn't do a 2nd run, but should have cus I saw trichs still on the weed and there was alot of kief still caught in the mesh filtering.

14. Guys it doesn´t have to be a beer bottle, unless you drank the beer and had the bottle left. You can use any glass bottle or one of the big glass old style pill jars.

15. 2.3 grams of BHO for 10 grams of bud is a fantastic yield, nice oilz!