Update:week 3 of flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tiernan61, Dec 13, 2018.

1. I will definitely get perlite.... I have this for nutes only using cal mag and grow in early veg than bloom and finish at the end
    1544743369962.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Honestly don't know much about those, but FFOF is loaded and you really don't need to feed for the first couple weeks depending on how long you plan to veg. Folks claim it's "too hot" but I started from seed in it no problem. Happy frog is lighter on the nutes and just as good.

3. Probably stay in veg tell late week 4 early week 5. Probably go with happy frog to counteract the miricale grow.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is vigoro have good perlite?
    grow stores only have huge bags dont wanna spend or buy that much at once

5. Any will do long as it has no chems.. look on the bag and make sure there is nothing that says "guaranteed analysis" on it

6. No 0.5-0.5-0.5 bullshit...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok thanks so much probably just save my grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anytime bro. I'm no expert, but I'm willing to pay it forward and help out anytime you need it, just hit me up. There is a ton of good help and info on here, surf a couple journals, ask a few questions, and before you know it you'll be helping folks who will be where you are now.

9. Transplanted her to new soil mixed in perlite into the ffhf soil and put about an inch layer on the bottom. Shes seems to be doing good. Will keep updated. 1544756608713.jpg 1544756715672.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awesome:smoke: That perilite will be you and your plants new best friend. Without it that soil would have compacted after a few waterings and your roots would have stopped exploring...and a bunch of bad stuff after that.. good stuff man your back on the right track now.

11. I noticed after I transplanted I went back through old soil to see if I had cut any roots (didnt ) but i noticed about 3 inches deep in the middle the soil was rock hard. So good thing I transplanted it or it wouldnt have gone no where lol thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. She looks good this morning actually looks better than she did yesterday.

Top is today bottom is yesterday. Snapchat-998143487.jpg Snapchat-291893180.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Looks like it!! Thanks again for the help and knowledge.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Anytime

15. Hey man hope all is well with you and the sprouts. Here is a picture of the indication that it's time for water. Looking for the stems of the fan leaves to be drooping and the pot is considerably light. The first picture is NEED WATER, second picture is couple hours AFTER WATER IMG_20181215_185910.jpg IMG_20181216_013802.jpg

16. More droop=more thirsty Less droop=Less thirsty

Hope that helps

17. Looks like it's all in the tips I'll keep that in mind.

As for mine shes looking good starting to get the smell of marijuana in the tent now which is great lol got the carbon filter in there but sometimes I just wanna open the tent and take a big whiff lol

20181215_204648.jpg 1544936094873.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Soil is 100% better since adding perlite and getting rid of that other crap.

• Like Like x 1
  19. She's looking good after that transplant. 1545073896671.jpg 1545073931082.jpg 1545073945450.jpg

• Like Like x 1