2nd time around.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Hemptress420, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Heeeey all. This is my 2nd time around growing. The first time i only had one and it was a male :( Really sad about that because it was so big and beautiful and healthy. It would have been a great plant if it was a chick. But i've put that behind me and now im back on the grind.
    About 2 weeks ago i had two new seedlings that were eaten by my psycho ass cat. I was so disappointed. More pissed though. Now, i got 5 seeds out of a sack i bought about a week ago, i germinated all and right now i have 4 seedlings outside on the deck..for now...soon they will be indoors, when they're about 2 feet tall. Makes my heart all happy and jittery. I'll keep this updated! Thanks sticky icky for telling me about this:D

TOKE ON!

-Hemptress

2. Hey man glad to see you made a journal :) Ill start mine in a few days. i dont even have a spot to grow at yet. but im gonna go walk my dog and have a look around.

good luck man and happy toking :D:D:D

3. Good luck GIRL...not man :p

4. ok bad news. There are some trees missing near where my spot will be so im a bit worried that the logging people will see the plants

good news at the river my dog caught a turkey so im having turkey for dinner :)