2nd Time Around

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ozziebori, Mar 4, 2012.

1. This is my second attempt. 2 weeks in. This time I have a little bit more knowledge and understanding, plus won't hurt that I have the right nuts for my babies. I will keep posting picture as my girls get bigger and stinkier :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Tell us about your setup and you'll get more following.

3. He's obviously going the Lucas formula with the gh series. Micro and bloom done.

4. Lights are kind of important! Well they are in my grow.

5. As far as lighting I prefer t5s for veg 1k watt hps for flower

6. That's great, but I was talking about the thread poster.

7. #7 ozziebori, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012

I have a 36"wide x 19"deep x 42" tall box. Currently have 4- 26 watts CFL 6500k lights. The box have 2 more light fixtures for a total of 6 fixtures. I can always use the splitters for the fixtures so I can put up to 12 CFL bulbs. But I don't think thats necessary (I hope). And yes Im going to use the Lucas formula. Lets see how that works. The pots Im using are 3 Gallons waste baskets i got from wally world I know they are kind of small. I have to work with what I have. I also put some lava rocks in the bottom of the pots to increase water drainage. The box has a computer exhaust fan and I have a small portable fan that I use inside the box when is necessary.
    Input is always welcome!!!

Attached Files:

• CFL.jpg
      CFL.jpg
      File size:
      117.8 KB
      Views:
  8. Nice! If you can afford it use more bulbs. As far as I can tell you almost can't have too many CFLs