Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2nd success with QuickFix6.1!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimberQ, Aug 17, 2017.

1. 6 weeks ago I passed an ecup/escreen test in California with QF 6.1. I ended up not pursuing the job after the drug test, so I decided to stay clean for my next test.

After 4 weeks of not smoking, I got another job offer and another drug test :/ I bought some test strips off amazon and I was still dirty :( my test strips were showing a very faint line and I didn't want to risk it, so luckily I had some more QF at home. Took the test at Quest Diagnostics (San Diego) The drug test guy looked like a real hard-ass so I was a little scared but I did it :)

As long as you follow the directions, QF will work! I heated it up for 10 seconds, stuck the warmer on, put it in my bra, took the tempature before going in (101) and after waiting 20 min.... it was 98 in the cup.

The hard-ass tester guy even showed me the cup and said "see these green dots... that's your tempature and that's how I know it's really yours"...... lmao.

Sub club x 2! Thanks QF!

2. How can I find what version I have? I saw that you had success with 6.1. I have looked all over the box.

3. There should be a green paper inside with the batch number and a phone number/website to verify. If there is no green paper, it's suspect.