Led Grow 2 Freebies from Nirvana and 4 femmed seedlings.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Robbie714, Aug 16, 2016.

1. #1 Robbie714, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    I ordered 2/4 packs of femmed seeds from Nirvana! White widow, Ice, Blackjack and Papaya! I have my 36x20 tent with my 600 Mars 278 draw. Using there Freebies they sent me. Coming along good, transplanted from solo cups to 3 gallon smart pots. Then in about 14 days, I'm going to flip to 12/12 so I could see how big the get, and sex.
    My second set up I have just about done. Using a smart Jardin 4x4 with a 6" inline carbon filter, an 8" booster fan and 3 6" clip fans and one 8 inch oscillating fan. doing a scrog And bought a trellis. Using 4 plants unless I have room for a fifth. My temps are 79 to 80° for my two freebies on light schedule 18/6 going to reinforce my new tent. Because the light is 31lbs MarsHydro ll 1600 749 draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG] coming alone pretty Bushy so far

4. Love to see some pictures if your mars400 if full swing my friend. I also grow led and have a few smaller mars and some znet that suprisinglt does quite well

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well my last grow was with a Mars 600 278 true watts. That's in a 36x20 tent. I just got a Marsll 1600 I'm waiting till I get back from vacation so I can reinforce the top of the tent. Hang the light! Then I should be good to go. You could run it at veg and bloom at the same time. Which is pretty cool my 600 doesn't have a switch. Ty
    Good Luck

6. #6 Robbie714, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    Came home from vacation to see my 2 freebies from Nirvana looking 10x the size since I left on Friday. In flower 12/12 for 10 days. Now I start my Femmed seeds White widow, Ice, Blckjack and Papaya. Solo cup then 3 gallon smart pot then final 5 gallon SP.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] to soon to sex.

• Like Like x 1
  7. They look like a Lowrider strain IMO

8. Got everything looking great. Hope this run through gets you much better yield than the first one did. The first one is never anything to brag about much. LOL Only one concern here...don't crowd out your flowering room/tent. Each plant needs adequate space as well as powerful light...which you seem to have covered. Not sure about the strain of seeds you're growing, but if you're growing a combo of sativas and indicas, you're going to have some major height differences in your plants...indicas are more short and bushy while sativas tend to grow taller and more tree-like. But crowding a bunch of plants in just causes shading of growth below the canopy. Need to make your lamp adjustable too...so you can lower it when needed and raise it when needed. With one lamp for all those plants, you're probably just going to have to adjust the plant to the light instead of the light to the plants. But you need the lamp as low as possible over the plants without it burning them...to get them to give all they've got. Keep up the good work!! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks TWW! Actually I didn't do that bad for my 1st grow. 2 plants I got A little under 6 ounces. I have a new set up. That's my old grow tent I figured I would try 2 freebies just trying to do an Experiment. I wasn't going to start my Feminized seeds until I got back from vacation which I pop them under CFL's and after a couple days I put them under the Mars 600 that I'm using now. I have everything I need to get my 4x4 going using a Marsll 1600 749 draw. With Scrog this grow that hooks up to my Jardin tent with the trellis that I have. I'll keep you posted. Happy Growing

10. #10 Robbie714, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    My new set up[emoji108

11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] they should show their sex in a week or so. Obviously Indicia dominated

12. Did some Lst to my 2 freebies from nirvana that are 12 days in flower. Just started a white widow and Ice femmed seeds in solo cups. Put them in soil earlier this morning.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks like your first harvest went well. Let's see if you do better this second round

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks these are just freebies from Nirvana I have four different strains I'm growing now under a bigger light. I'll post pics let you know

• Like Like x 1

15. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. White widow came through the soil today, the Ice from nirvana should come though today I could see where it's coming through the soil.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm subbed in for this. I'm just finishing a Bubbleicious and a freebie from Nirvana. They've got about a week or two left. Next I'll be starting Blackjack, same as you. I'm also using Mars LEDs. One 300 for now with a second on the way combined with a 150w HPS.

Your freebies look good. They might be a different strain or phenotype than mine. Your leaves are way thicker and shorter.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  18. Started my Mars ll 1600 749 draw in 4x4 in flower for 2 1/2 weeks 2 freebies from Nirvana. Have a Papaya, WW, blackjack and Ice. In 36x20 have my seedlings under a Mars 600. Temps are good in 4x4 77°. With out booster fan hooked up. Both switches on doing some Lsting today.

19. I would of got 2 300's instead of 1 600. Looks Nice and getting good Lighting. Good Luck with the BlackjackThese freebies I 12/12 them after a couple weeks. Seeing white pistils on the left plant. The other has pretty tight nodes. It has to be a Lowrider strain of some sort. Starting to smell. Plus inline helping with temps.

20. good looking bubblisous mate,,,,,i bet you'll enjoy every bud of it when its dried and cured for a few week or longer ,,,mac

• Like Like x 1