2nd Round, best nuts?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hemptress420, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Well...my babies are nearing the end :') Two more weeks and they'll be ready to pluck. But, im already thinking about my next grow. I NEED TO KNOW THE ABSOLUTE BEST NUT TO USE THROUGHOUT FLOWERING. I want the biggest yeild i can get out of my babes without hurting them in any way. Let me know! Thanks!:D

2. What medium are you using?

For soil, I think most people would say the Fox Farm line is the best. Grow Big and Big Bloom. You can't go wrong. Pricey, but they are worth it IMHO.

For Hydro, I would say Advanced Nutrients. I think their three part micro, grow and bloom nutes are the best. That being said, they are pricey. And I have had similar results with the much cheaper General Hydroponics line too.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

3. This last grow i had them in soil. We'll be throwing out the old and bringing in the new. Do you know the best soil to be using? I know you should use Miracle Grow because of the things that are in it. I'll most def look into Fox Farm. Price is not an issue:) My last grow i used Molasses the until 3 weeks before harvest. They are quite sticky icky!

4. I meant Should NOT to use miracle grow.