2nd Mushroom Trip Report; Bad Trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daggermouth, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #1 Daggermouth, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Sent this into erowid, you can read it if you're interested. The trip went pretty bad, and
    I'm not sure as to why. Anyway, enjoy and leave some feedback if you'd like.

2. #2 cannabis, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Going to a mall was deff a horrible idea, and i bet would lead to a bad trip in most cases...think about all the things that stimulate your eyes in a place like a mall full of people walking around causing you to constantly focus in and out while hearing the echoing of their voices and such.
    And your friends shenanigans couldn't have helped it sounded pretty hectic in the car next time find a comfortable seat and listen to some music in a house with only a few friends, make sure to have at least one sitter and make sure to remind yourself if you're feeling uncomfortable or get to a point like that that you're not dreaming but you're feeling the effects of a drug and it'll pass soon.

Taking them with orange juice was a good idea it does prevent bad trips well and feeling hot is normal so dress comfortably in layered shit that you're ready to take off also you should have at least something in your stomach before instead of grubbing right after taking them...you don't wanna be digesting everything at the same time.

hope that helped and toking while shrooming also evens shit out when it comes to anxiety and all that

3. I read the whole thing, it was a good read.

It seems like the social setting(s) and the dosage had the most affects on you.

Maybe try taking 2g's or an 1/8 in the comfort of your own room or a really good friend's room and see how you like that.

Sometimes our mind just wants to wander and if we keep holding it back by having to deal with external factors it can complicate the trip and often causes a freakout.

4. Next time you find yourself in this situation make shroom chocolates n mail em to me.

5. I'm pretty sure you're right. The first time I took shrooms was in a room with a couple friends.

6. Good luck next time :)