2nd largest wave of closing polls.

Discussion in 'General' started by PeruvianDank, Nov 7, 2012.

1. At the moment, Romney leads with 82 electoral college votes and Obama trails with 64 college votes. In three minutes, CNN is going to release the second largest poll.

Let's wait...

who's a political junkie btw? :p

2. Obama will win

3. 123 O - 152 R now

this is one of those things where you know it's all bs but you're excited anyways :laughing:

4. You sure about Obama?

Romney is leading the race with 152 votes and Obama is trailing with 123 electoral college votes.

5. Well I think he will win Ohio Pennsylvania and possibly Florida. He will take most of the west coast. I may br wrong
    But more important things are being voted on today. Those things being initiative 502, measure 80 and amendment 64

6. This. :hello:

7. Oh Balm-A won in masechuttes where Romney was govenor. Crazy right

8. 153 Obama and 154 Romney. Bad fucking day for the United States

9. where are you guys watching this?

10. I think you meant 123 :p

It's currently, 123 Obama, 153 Romney.

I'm watching it on this. 2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

Colorado looks good with their legalization measure, It's 52% yes, I'm just not sure if it's done yet...?

As for Washingtons, i502. I live here and all the polls have been showing it's been in favor by the majority. I think it will pass.

Although, it's not great, with the roadside blood tests and what not. But, that is something that can be changed down the road. It's an important step in the legalization process that these initiatives get passed and send a message to the country that marijuana is not a harmful substance.

11. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"']

I think you meant 123 :p

It's currently, 123 Obama, 153 Romney.

I'm watching it on this. 2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

Colorado looks good with their legalization measure, It's 52% yes, I'm just not sure if it's done yet...?

As for Washingtons, i502. I live here and all the polls have been showing it's been in favor by the majority. I think it will pass.

Although, it's not great, with the roadside blood tests and what not. But, that is something that can be changed down the road. It's an important step in the legalization process that these initiatives get passed and send a message to the country that marijuana is not a harmful substance.[/quote]

No I meant 153 and honestly if you guys think that a bill about marijuana is more important than picking the person who will run the country for the next 4 years, you have your priorities wrong. Sure I would fucking LOVE nothing more than to get the country on the right path for legalization. But there are far more important things hate to say it

12. I'm watching on local Fox channel and its 153 - 153.

13. Well, I think it's 123 to 153. I mean google "election results" it's right there... :confused:

14. Odd maybe the online results are behind...? I'll just watch it on my tv I guess.

15. Local NBC and ABC also reporting 153 - 153

16. Yeah I'm looking on the fox website and that's what it is, since I always have better luck looking at their polls for some reason I guess. Not sure why I said 154 for Romney I swear that's what I saw lol

17. dont look at me I voted for gary e johnson.

18. I never said I thought it was more important. I agree, the next president is more important. Although, I don't like either candidate and I think they will both lead us down a dark road.

I was just adding some comments onto the initiatives that are being voted on, seeming this is a marijuana forum I thought it was appropriate :p

19. The online ones are behind then because they just moved it to 143 Obama, 153 Romney. You guys are right :D

20. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"']

I never said I thought it was more important. I agree, the next president is more important. Although, I don't like either candidate and I think they will both lead us down a dark road.

I was just adding some comments onto the initiatives that are being voted on, seeming this is a marijuana forum I thought it was appropriate :p[/quote]

Oh haha that part wasn't meant for you don't worry, it was to the other guys stating that more important things were being voted on than the president. And don't get me wrong I despise both of them two, but I'm tired of having a president who gives and spends more money than every previous president combined. In my opinion we need bill Clinton back in office.