2nd Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whoknows42101, Jun 12, 2009.

1. so im still kind of a newb when it comes to growing as its only the 2nd time i have done this. the first one turned out great, didnt get as much yield off of it as i would have liked to but this time im going to let them veg a bit longer this time.

anyways i have 4 clones that i bought when i was in LA... all different strains. I have them on 24 hour lighting right now. so i have a few questions about this...

i have read about topping my plants, LST and Scrog growing techniques. i was just curious as to if anybody knew which way i could max my yeild this time. i have as of right now two fluorscent fixtures that are 2 feet long each side by side right now. thinking about buying a 4 ft fixture to put above them and have the 2 2ft going vertical that way i can hit the sides of the plants as well.

anybody have any advise on which way i can get the most bang for my buck?

any pointers or advice that you would like to pass along to a eager learner. i did my research before i ever started growing but now that i have been doing it for awhile new techniques i have come across and just curious which of these three would be the best setup for me...

i have all four plants in 5 gallong pots of soil. i have the lighting about 6 inches above the plant... this a good way or should it be farther away???

thanks in advance...

2. i use LST for all my plants and it increases the yield of mine dramatically. never used scrog but i have heard many positive things about it. if i were you i would pick between scrog or LST they are both very good, IMO LST is a little more versatile.

as for your lights, the distance sounds fine as long as there is some air circulation, it probably wouldn't hurt to even drop them down an inch or two. i would definitely get some more lights on them as they get bigger tho.