2nd indoor grow MK ultra, white widow, Blueberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mr.Sparkle, Sep 28, 2007.

1. I have got 2 600 watt hps lights on 12 plants, im using an ebb n grow system, just picked up a inline exaust fan today because the temps were way to high. i am also having problems with my res temp its at 83! yikes. i bought a bunch of big ice packs that im gonna throw in there and see if i can cool that down to at least 70 60 would be ideal... with the fan it should be less hot in the room which will help the res temps also..
    this plants are, White widow, i have 5 of them, 4 blueberry, these are femenized seeds from dutch passion, and i also have 3 MK ultras
    im using advanced nutrients, sensi 2 part system, with voodoo juice at the moment, but i also have big bud, overdrive, bud blood, final phase, and sweet leave yum.
    here are some pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i will post more pictures in the upcoming week, they will be alot bigger hopefully!!

heres a pic of the best MK ultra
    [​IMG]
    and heres the best lookin widow althought they the widow has 4 great looking ones
    [​IMG]

2. Damn you have a nice setup with a lot of light. I'll be watching :hello:

Are you the infamous Mr.Sparkle aka fishbulb?

3. lol yes. the plants are growing roots, this is day 2 of the plants being in hydro.. soon they will be getting alot bigger!!

i also just installed the ducting and exaust, and am gettin my res temps down by freezing a milk jug full of water and throwin it in the res tank..

4. i already have a Reflector and a bulb for a 1000 watt hps system, all i need is the ballast, do you think it would be smart to buy the 1000 watt when flowering starts?

5. Day 3 of the hydroponic system

heres the widow
    [​IMG]

THE MK
    [​IMG]

this one is one of the blueberries that isnt doing that good, but its the only plant im not sure will make it
    [​IMG]

heres another widow in the back
    [​IMG]

6. nice setup so far, can't wait to see them grow up and flower. good luck w/ your grow bro!:wave:

7. i recently drained my res and filled it up again, i added sensi grow a/b and voodoo juice, and also a little sweet leafe, the water smelled sorta mollasisy like the sweat leafe at first, but now it smells like there might be some bacteria in the water. The temp in the water got up to like 77 at night, im not sure if it is from the oxygen in the airstone or what. im just wondering if i should flush the res, and start over?

8. Oh man... Having to change the res... Brings back lots of old memories that I would like to forget. :(

I hope that you can get them to work as good as bulldog got her's to work! All the additives can make for an odd smell, that was normal for me when I was using it. It also made this sediment goop that I didn't like at all.

But hopefully you got the right formula and everything will be fine- only 10X more work than is necesarry in my opinion.

Wishing you the best of luck though my friend, when those nutrients are used right they work really well! :D

9. this is day 12 of the hydro. there gettin big!

MK ultra
    [​IMG]

White widow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

crazy mk growin 2 ways up
    [​IMG]

blueberry
    [​IMG]

i just emptied out my res tank and this will probably be the last time i fill it before flower, maybe not though it depends how big they get this week...

10. Day 18 of the hydro

maybe a few days left tell i trigger the flower cycle.

MK ULTRa
    [​IMG]

WHITE WIDOW
    [​IMG]

BLUEBERRY
    [​IMG]

ultra again
    [​IMG]

11. can i adopt one?

lookin good man, cant wait to see when these are done

12. cool keep up the updates

13. Day 22
    here is one of my favorite widow plants
    [​IMG]

and i topped on of the MK's that was growing to tall and lanky
    [​IMG]

im flowering this weekend so excitement ahead!

14. well its day 3 of flower! and there most are showing signs of female, no balls yet
    i trimmed all the plants at the bottom for all the parts that wont get light
    i gave them 36 hours of dark before switching to 12/12, i am giving them the sensi bloom, bud blood, and voodoo juice at the moment. hit it up with big bud next week :)

here is the canopy
    [​IMG]
    white widow
    [​IMG]
    top of blueberry
    [​IMG]
    topped mk ultra
    [​IMG]

here is my exaust system with odorsok carbon filter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

im keeping all my electrical and ballasts in the cabinet under the sink(i try not to use that sink as there are 2 in the bathroom)
    [​IMG]

i cant wait for the bud to start forming... ill keep ya posted.

15. You said it man- can't wait for the bud pics! That's a lot of light and I'm really interested in seeing the MK Ultra in 45 days!!! :D

16. ya, there is a 1000 on the way too, just in time to kick it up a noch lol

17. Damn bro- you aren't playing around! Mad props at knowing what really increases yeild.

Definitely pulling chair for this one! :hello:

18. day 12 of flower, they are just now starting to grow there buds but it looks like its about to get intense

blueberry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

white widow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. AH SHIT! MEEEEESTA SPAAAAAkul!!!! :D

Looks great bro- mad props!

20. i just picked up a 1000 ballast yesterday. hooked it up with my cool sun reflector and hortilux bulb. i think the plants like it alot more. its so much more brighter in contrast with the 600's, makes them look wimpy... ill post pics with good camera soon, none of this camera phone bs