2nd Grow: Widow Bomb Lemon Kush

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by allgasnobreak, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 allgasnobreak, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    My second grow is finally underway. With my first grow I ran through a few Easy Ryder, unsuccessful grow due to all my seeds I grew were males... Real bummer I know, but I'm back and ready to bring the ladies homeI running with 2 different strains this go around. Lemon Kush and Widow Bomb, I've never smoked neither so this grow should be real anticipated.Put both seeds in germination a few days back and they both have sprouted, no leaves yet, but a nice stem formulating.Pics will come later

2. Sprouts are here!Here's a few pics. As you can see I covered all of the holes I weren't using with black plastic, don't want any light shining in my soup.Once a set of leaves appear imma throw my bud booster in the box as well. Only running 2 of my CFL's til then as well. Not trying to over do it, especially since it's been tough enough getting them to sprout smh.The LEMON KUSH really was in germination a day or two too many, so u can see it had already started to stretch. Glad I noticed it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390355966.101805.jpg You can see my WIDOW BOMB in the back, it's sprouted as well, can wait til the root hits the water the we will really be rolling.🍁MY CURRENT GROW🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275972-2nd-Grow%3A-Widow-Bomb-%26-Lemon-Kush

3. Almost a week later, 6 days from sproutThe Lemon Kush had stretched so much I had to give it some support to grow upright. I'm pretty sure it'll strengthen up and train itself into going into the sprint directional due to this one taking off so far ahead of the other I've decided to only grow one plant this go round. It's for the better tho, with this size box I'd rather grow one nice bushy budfull plant I stead of trying to cram 2-3 in it. All feedback accepted, here's a few pics ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390668721.804321.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390668738.189158.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390668762.860279.jpg 🍁MY CURRENT GROW🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275972-2nd-Grow%3A-Widow-Bomb-%26-Lemon-Kush

4. Day 10 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391042838.836656.jpg As you can see I changed my set up a tad, no too much, just preventing contamination as much as possible. Also go t my Co2 bag sitting benign my reservoir. Hopefully it does some good, I changed the soup too. Fresh! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391042934.778238.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391042967.184234.jpg Btw, if you haven't noticed I'm not growing the widow bomb anymore, only Lemon Kush. 3 gallon tank should do good with this feminized lady. I plan on paying close attention to this grow to maximize this grow!🍁MY CURRENT GROW🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275972-2nd-Grow%3A-Widow-Bomb-%26-Lemon-Kush

5. you need to get those cfls about 3inches from ur plant its stretching for the light sent from the middle o nowhere

6. Your plant is stretching a lot the cfls should be around 5" away from the plant, 2-3 inches is better if its not too hot