2nd Grow Week 5 of Flower Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by midwes1, Feb 2, 2012.

1. #1 midwes1, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    This is my first thread; second grow. Had three females one went hermie on me two weeks ago. Unsure of strains, both came from bagseed.
    Lighting:
    4x4' 600w Digital HPS
    6" CAN FAN HO
    CAN 50 Filter
    Soil:
    3 Gallon buckets
    1/3 FFOF
    1/3 COCO Husk
    1/3 Perlite
    Nutes:
    FF Grow Big
    FF Big Bloom
    General Hydroponics Floranova Bloom
    Blackstrap Molasses
    Botanicare CAL/MAG

Next attempt will add in Epsom Salt, main stems are like tree trunks at the base. Also having some Cal/Mag issues. I'd like to change the nutes around as well, GH seems to be a bit harsh on the plants. I would like to go all organic on next grow with at least the nutes. Starting worm farm in a few weeks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. holy shit that looks awesome!!!! great job!!! very impressed!!

3. ^yeah that is some frosty looking shit.

4. That is some NUG-goodness. Great grow. Peace.

5. Thanks guys, I learned just about everything from reading through this site. It really pays off to do research, I can't calculate how many hundreds of hours I have spent on here trying to gain as much knowledge as possible. A definite HUGE thanks to the GC community for all the knowledge that exists on just this one site.

6. ^ I like seeing when someone actually learns from reading the info on this site. Good job man. The hours of research are paying off for you my friend. Just keeps getting better with each grow. Have fun and enjoy.

7. very nice

this site is the best

8. your plants look abit allover maybe lolypop them popcorn buds on the bottom and get the weight up top nice trics wait till amber and enjoy peace out

9. Thinking he probably smoked all that plant few months back :p

10. :DI looked twice,,, what strain is that?! Looking good from here!!!!

11. great looking grow, and you've done much better than I on my second grow by far!

12. Ahhhh,, I've linked myself to a 7 month old thread :p

13. very impressive

14. He said bagseed. Looks good for his first grow. I believe he's looking for advice for his next grow. He's not sold on his current nutes.

I recommend Earth Juice grow, bloom, catalyst and KoolBloom to start. Maybe get the meta k and micro nutes from earth juice. It all organic except maybe KoolBloom.

15. Holy brussel sprout that ship dank as funk for bagseed.Hey I want some bagseed erb from where you get yours bro. GL wid your
    harvest, peace