2nd grow starting early- cfl and t5, G13 durban poison, white widow, northern lights.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cyproz, Dec 11, 2008.

1. #1 Cyproz, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    Hey guys my first grow is in progress and i wasnt planning on starting this till i got back but my seeds came today and so i have time to start them. i ordered from Attitude seeds, and i received G13 1 Durban Poison fem, 1 Northern Lights fem, 1 White widow fem and i also got a pack of GHS alaskan ice but im only growing one of them, they are also femmed. i will be growing it with a 2 foot 6 lamp t5 light system that will arrive when i am gone. I paper toweled all four of them today at about 230 when i got them. i have a heat mat under it set on lowest setting. i plan to use 20/80 perlite/FFOF soil. I have PH for the water not soil and i have fox farm nutrients on the way. once i get them planted tommorow ( if they germ) i will get some pics up. heres the pics of the seeds.

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. DAY 10

i got back from my trip and the seeds i planted have grown into nice young sprouts. I gave them some nutrients( FFBG) and some water and they are thriving.

[​IMG]
    DURBAN POISON

[​IMG]
    WHITE WIDOW

[​IMG]
    NORTHERN LIGHTS

[​IMG]
    ALASKAN ICE

how long untill i should start LSTing them? and im transplanting them to their bigger final pots soon.

3. Looking good

4. You shouldn't need a Ph meter for the soil juss use the one u have and check the run off water, i don't know if yo knew that or not but im juss gonna throw it in here LOL. Looking good so far man keep it up.

5. i get it, yea i never knew to check the runoff good idea ill go do that.

6. took a seat for your 1st grow, might as well join this one too
    they look like very healthy sprouts, seems like you have a green thumb cyproz!
    can't wait to see the harvest on both grows

7. i hope i have a green thumb. i really wanna get into horticulture, specifically marajuana. i wanna find a job growing cannibis legally.

8. did you purchase them online?

9. yes i did, off of attitude seeds, came in 10 days with no problems.

10. lookin good man! I'm gonna stick around to watch this one. I think my next time around i'm gonna buy some seeds in which i know what it is lol

11. do they ship to the US?

12. yea my first grow was bagseed but shes still looking really good. lol i watched ur pepper spray video. yea man its nice to have your plants known genetics.

13. yea they ship to the USA, i got it shipped straight to my house, and i used my debit card. they dont want their customers to get in trouble so they make sure its secure.

14. lol that was quite the night lemme tell ya. Couldn't open my eyes for 45 minutes without it burning

but yeah it would be cool to know exactly what strain im growing and that it is for sure a female. I'll be pissed if my plant turns out to be male lol

15. my first plant which was a dank bagseed and i was LSTing it, turned out to be a male. it was such a nice plant, the stem was thicker then my thumb by like day 15. then i found out it was a male and chop chop

16. i transplanted them tonight and i didnt have enough drainage dishes so i went to walmart and got 2 decorative plastic big bowls.

DURBAN POISON WHITE WIDOW

[​IMG]
    NORTHERN LIGHTS ALASKAN ICE

o and after i get back from a 2 day christmas trip im ordering a nice 6 lamp 2 foot t5 12000 Lumens, it should be nice.

17. are two of those plants under 2700k's and the other 2 under 6500k's?

18. Your plants are really staring 2 take form ... Keep up the good work bro ...

Seems like a ton of G13's hit GC in the last month or so ...

Can't wait to start seeing some of the harvests ...

Keep up the Green bro ...Merry Christmas ...

Best Regards EazyGreen ...:D:D:D

19. yea, the 2 on the wall are 2700k and the 2 in the lamps are 6500k, but after christmas im getting afull 6500k. Thanks for watching, ill probably update in a couple days. Merry Christmas everyone

20. What happened to the 2ft t5 fluoro you were planning on getting?