2nd Grow, Pics inside!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by korupted, Aug 29, 2009.

1. First grow went great, cept for me cutting/drying/curing, I effed it up.
    But I got a good ounce and a half and it smokes good and great high :D Sensimilaaaaa always.

So I decided, Lets try it again, This time dont mess it up with the drying and kill half the THC and see how it is then

Anywho, Its been 2-3 weeks! Lemme know what you think!

One when it first put them in the new pots, then next is 4-5 days later after the new pots.

Attached Files:

2. Also! Its bag seed. So its probably random strains. I got 12 so I can have a couple females (Dont know which are males/females yet, why I have 12) Hope to have atleast 3-4 females

3. looks nice man what kind of light u using
    soil, nutes
    i grew a bagseed a little bit ago and it was great, but then i bought a blue cheese fem seed off the net and it is so awesome man
    you should buy some real seeds, you wont regret it
    looks like you can afford it, thats a real nice setup
    if you want to see my blue cheese strain let me know
    good luck

4. Ya man lemme see your bluecheese!

I got a 400 watt HPS.
    Miracle Grow MOISTURE CONTROL soil (I know, People are gonna knock on MG, But its working great for me, and worked great last time).

I got some nutes ill be using for flowering stage. Hornby's Big Bud, And Bud Candy (Probably wont use bud candy this time, I dont know).

I was gonna get the blue cheese, but I bought brainstorm femenized. Then I got so paranoid cause I ordered em off the internet. Wont be doing that for a while. I got so damn scared, Still am, I feel like im on FBI's go to list for growing marijuana, haha.

5. Looks good homie. Keep it up. ;)

6. Ill be updating every week :D

7. the "new" leaves are extremely skinny and curling up. making the new leaves more needle like.
    I think I'm over watering them, Im gonne not water em for a day or 2 and see what happens.

8. overwatering usually makes the leaves really droopy , its really easy to see a sign of overwatering
    maybe their hungry what do you feed them

9. Welp guys.
    I got good news, and I got bad news.

Bad news first? sure.

My girlfriend has I suspect has been cheating no me, So I ended things.. and now shes making friends with alot of cops..

Good news, Bitch, You wont find those plants in my house, there gone somewhere else :D!

10. New one started. Moved all the old ones outside. Doing an outdoor grow, there wtf ever, bdding season, just probably going to be regular.

Heres the new ones, Just finished feeding them.

Just four at the moment.

first 3 were as of 10-4-09

Last 4 are of 10-8-09 *today*

I will be posting pics every week. Enjoy. PS. This is my SECOND GROW...

My FIRST grow plant EVER is the VERY last 3 pictures (obviously the bigger plant, after a victim of extreme stretching)

Lets see how this second grow goes!

Attached Files:

11. #12 korupted, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
    Heres the update!

10-14-2009 pictures!
    Gonna start the 12/12 process, see which ones are males so I can pull em out.
    Tried to get em nice and bushy. I want a good amount of marijuana for this winter. My sleep aid basicly. :D

Each plant has a good amount of nodes, 6-7 nodes a a plant. The back left one looks to be a male, grew the fastest and stronger then all of em. Hoping for all 4 to be females :D

Got some advanced nutrients big bud ima start using a couple days after the 12/12 starting.

Anyone suggest molasses?

Attached Files:

12. Time for an update!

10-23-2009

starting 12/12 process, found a male, Destroyed it.
    But of course, I made good use for it, and put it on decoration in my kitchen. You know, like a house plant. (Of course, I live on my own, and no one saw it, more of a personal issue and I LOVED the smell of it, It turned my house into the smell of sex, love, and joy all at once. I actually though about keeping it in my house and living it in the bathroom as just a house plant :D. But of course, killed it.

So 3 left... Theres 2 that are DEFINATE females, already confirmed, and go figure the one that grew the fastest was the female, never saw that coming. Thought the two small little bushy ones would be females and make the two taller strong growing ones would be males. Anywho, The last one, I still cant tell. I see no female sex parts, But at the same time, I see no male sex parts, So I'm giving it another week and feeding it Advanced Nutrients Big Bud like I am the others.

Also, I cleaned the tent for the first time in 4 months, and if any of you personal home growers have a tent, CLEAN THAT BITCH, So nasty and filthy. I actually feel like they are breathing better now that I cleaned that damn thing and smells ALOT better. More skunk, Less funk.

Anywho, Here are the pictures of this update. Enjoy, Let me know if you see anything I dont!

Attached Files:

13. Wow, that's insane growth in 3 weeks.

Maybe it's just me. idk. They shot up like 8 feet omfg lol.

14. #15 korupted, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
    I know right. To me they shot up pretty fast. But I know, 2 for a fact, Are female.

next update Im going to get a ruler so you guys can see.
    There definately not 8 feet. How insane would that be though =)

**EDIT**

Just looked, Third one is definate female :D

15. Nice dude, Ill be keeping an eye on this one and see how it goes! :smoking:

16. #17 korupted, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
    I want to get bigger pots... But I'm afraid that they are already rootbound pretty good, So I dont want to hurt them or stunt there growth, Im still trying to figure out on that third one, Still no signs of male or female yet

**EDIT**

Just looked again, third one is definate female :D

17. Update!

10-27-2009

Lots of sexy female parts. Everyday I wake up and smell the wonderful smell of bud and caramel coffee brewing... Best smell ever.

Heres 4 more pictures, These are growing out of control really. Its gotten to the point that middle branches are spacing out, and blocking sunlight from eachother, and trying to grow outside the tent... Im going to try to buy some string, and tie the fan leaves to the stem and bring the bud branches inward a tad bit. But other then that, I really need another HPS light, there growing spacing out as you can tell. Im greedy, I want ALL my buds to have all that HPS light

Here they are, tell me what you think

Attached Files:

18. Wow LBH. Thats amazing, Next grow I'ma try that.