2nd Grow (PC) HELP!!! awkward situation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Genosyde, May 31, 2009.

1. this is my first grow in a pc (planning LST) it started out as me just messing around and putting some seeds in soil hoping it would grow so i would see those little seedlings flourish again, i had just taken a 50 cd-r cover, poked some holes on the bottom of it for water ventilaltion put some potting soil and put 2 seeds in it (Bagseed BTW). well it turns out that 3 seedlings sprouted from it, and they have grown pretty well just off of sunlight and being put outside every now and then. im gonna be moving it into a bigger pot, my question is, what do i do if one turns out to be female and the other two males? do i just chop it from the stalk? how can i save my poor unprecedented plants? and is it possible that a female could have split in two and created twins so to speak? im going to wait a few weeks to sex so it can get stronger nodes. im just using 2 cfl daylight 26 watt bulbs for now to veg, (plan on getting 2 more) but the ultimate question is if i do discover a female out of the three plants (or two) what should i do? they are all in the same pot and if i get a bigger one i know their roots are probably already intertwined should i just try to clone the female and use some root hormone? or should i keep them in the same pot and when their sex is determined cut them off completely? please help!!!!:eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Well if you clone your female you can get a twin. A seed will not make 2 sprouts if that is your question. You need to have your sprouts in different pots because the roots will will inter tangle and it will fuck shit up when you need to transplant. Also if you leave them in the same pot they will compete for water and sunlight. They look small I would move them asap. They stems look very weak and streached. You should get one of thoughs 4inch fans they sell at cvs or walmart. They also probely need more light.