2nd grow, need advice and constructive criticism

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by reeferfiend478, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! This is my 2nd grow, and i would love tons of feedback!
    My blossoming beauty is 8 days into flowering. I have two 26w cfl daylights, two 26w cfl cool white and one long cfl tube of which i dont know what the output or lumens is. The plant is "fimmed" the two outer branches have been tied down. I will post pictures very shortly!

Attached Files:

2. These are the only pictures in my phone atm. Once i get back to the spot ill post some more recent!

Attached Files:

3. Anyy feedback??

4. [quote name='"reeferfiend478"']Anyy feedback??[/quote]

What genetics is it? Giv us a close up in focus shot of a bud too bro

5. I had found the seed in a large amount of "trainwreck".
    I tried to take some better shots and close ups of the plant

This is what she looks like
    ForumRunner_20121017_201704.png

View with better light
    ForumRunner_20121017_202007.png

Some bud shots!
    ForumRunner_20121017_201645.png

ForumRunner_20121017_201729.png

ForumRunner_20121017_201546.png

Right branch
    ForumRunner_20121017_202126.png

Just another angle
    ForumRunner_20121017_202229.png

This is the setup
    ForumRunner_20121017_202302.png

6. Also, this is 9 days into flowering

7. Looks good. I'm currently on my first grow. The picture with your CFLs the leaves are touching the light but that's all. Keep up the great work:)

8. they look a little sparse. More light would help this! you could double your cfls or got to halide/hps :)
    also, the "one long cfl tube" what wattage is it? and are you sure its not just a flourescent tube?

9. I was thinkn about foin down to harbor freight and getting some more. As for the long tube i read the labels on it, and nothing but the comapany name is on it, no wattage. I had looked up jameson corp. Lighting and it came up on the website as a cfl. I dont have the funds for a hps currently but in the future for sure.
    Any good tips for nice thick buds? Even though its a cfl grow aha

10. more light, more bud :) so how long is the tube? does it have 2 prongs on both ends? or 4 prongs on one end?

11. I FINALLY found information on the long tube. It is 31.9" Light with a Shatterproof protective tube shield Twin tube compact fluorescent lamps
    50w, i have 2 more of these and i think ill just throw em into the setup yay or nay?

12. more light=more bud :)

13. btw youre growing this thing in your friggin bedroom?!?

14. Yeah! Aha well its in my closet