2nd grow. Low budget CFL

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by immanoob42, May 16, 2012.

1. #1 immanoob42, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Hey guys my seeds have just sprouted.
    Right now I'm using 6 23W 1600k CFLs each about 5-6 inches away from the cups.
    I have 2 "Hindu Skunk" seeds and 1 SFV OG seed in the cups right now.
    When they get bigger, I'm going to move them into a bigger space.
    Here are some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also have some of my other "Hindu Skunk" seeds which all turned out different..
    Going to harvest them soon, here's some old pics will update with new tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looking good man.iv got a very similar setup light wize.gives me hope,looks like u going to get a nice size yeild there.have your cups popped yet?im waiting on my babies to emerge themselves :).taking ages.

3. nice......but how u using 1600k for veg? it should be 6500k or near there. i m confused as that is what i am using and your grown hindu skunk looks killer

4. #4 immanoob42, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    just 2 of the seeds have popped, and i think the 3rd is dead. but i got hooked up with two more clones haha

[​IMG]

5. #5 immanoob42, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    hahaha its actually 5000k and 1600 lumens. Yea i just harvested one of them today looks nice :hello:

[​IMG]

6. #6 immanoob42, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    Update
    Fixed my setup quite a bit.. and added a couple more lights.
    4 5000k CFL
    4 6500k CFL
    My SFV OG and my Hindu are starting out great.
    The Captain America OGs are looking pretty good too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just harvested my other two "Hindu Skunk", which one turned out purple.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. New setup looks great. I love how flexible cfls are, I'm going to wire some up now after checking out your thread. Harvest looks dank, how is the smoke?

8. Smoke's super clean, i didn't use any nutrients at all.. The thing that helped the most was the compost soil and worm castings. I just need to cure the bud longer and it'll taste better