2nd grow, Grape Ape.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Munfy, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Update on the ladies, gotten bigger. Still want em bigger for flowering tho.

Attached Files:

2. Sorry I havent updated forever, ive been slacking. It'll be a full week tomorrow of flowering, here are the girls looking beautiful!

Attached Files:

3. Bumpin for some love!

4. Lookin good Munfy. It looks like they're gonna be huge with the pots they were put in. I really like the idea of having the steaks in the pot with the cloth going around em. Great job, keep it up!

Peace

5. New pics of the ladies for ya, first two are NYC Diesel. Two after that are the Jeriuana.

Enjoy. :)

Attached Files:

6. Looking good so far,at least ya got some plants startin to bud now.Cool.

7. Sheesh, sorry for being a slackass, been crazy busy with work and all havent found time to make a post, but have been taking pics. Here is day 34 of Flower.

Also conviced my friend to have this new Jillybean clone, it was heavily deprived, was completely yellow when I got it, was in a 1 gallon container and had no room to grow. after a 2 weeks I have her look pretty healthy. Thinking about keeping her as a mother.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy, and get some new folks in my thread!

Much love.

8. Looking pretty good,yr doing fine.Keep um looking great!

9. Thank you sir.

10. No problem..this yr first grow?..and do ya plan on going bigger some time?You seem to have the skills,if ya wanted to..gl

11. Looking great, plants ate nice and green,

12. This is my second grow, I am planning to go bigger. This was just more a test run, to see what worked for me and how well I did. I wanna be yielding a few pounds every crop, so I will def get there soon.

13. #53 willygog, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    i been growing it for a couple years now, in hydro, i seldom get more than 4 outta it, its not the best yielder in my garden..

I run a perpetual, in dwc, setup for a harvest every two weeks.. i usually pull tad over a lb a month..unless i do my master kkush, thats a big time yeilder, 8+ is normal.. per plant.. i run 5k of lights.. with house and garden nutz,, seven part mix...

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=363496