2nd grow, Grape Ape.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Munfy, Mar 27, 2012.

1. UPS just dropped off my new HPS bulb, so stoked!

2. Flowering week 2

Attached Files:

3. Good looking plants.How do they like the new bulb?

4. looks good subd

5. Ive actually only used it for one day, and its because it started snowing here on April 3rd. Other than that its been all sun room. I also just gave them there first feeding of the bud and bloom booster, so they should be lookin good real soon!

6. I also em gonna try and only water once a week, I wanna keep them thirsty pretty much as much as I can, but I dont want them to be starving for water at the same time.

7. Nice lookin grape ape, a lot of bud sites! Keep up the good work, they look healthy and happy :)

8. Morning all, hope your morning is going better than mine. Pretty sure either my plants have turned hermie, or they have been male all along. Hopefully you guys can tell me different but I doubt it. Its only been 1 week into flower so maybe im jumping the gun here. But here are some pics, and let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files:

9. :(

They do look male to me..

10. Well there is still hope for at least one...im a little upset about this so im prob just gonna go get some clones from the dispensery.

11. Well, I ordered some new soil. Chucked the two certain males, we will see on this other one shortly...man what a rough day.

12. Dammmmn I just showed up read all through it then this...... I am sorry to hear that bro. Are you sure they are male? I would post in SG1's advise thread and ask him. If they are males they are in very early stages. Good luck man , believe me , if you read through my journal I had my share of problems as well. You WILL get past this and grow some dankins. I love the sunroom idea , thats what I would do if I could :)

13. Well, instead of pouting I decided to go get me some clones, got me some ny diesel and heriujana clones, ill post pics tomorrow. :)

14. Great way to recover and move on!...

15. I had to start over several times too...it sucks, but if you learn from it, the experience wasn't wasted IMO.

16. Ny Diesel is the first, Jerijuana is the second pic.

Attached Files:

17. They look nice, you will be happy with the NYC diesel. Easily one of the most tasty strains if not the tastiest i have ever smoked. :smoke:

18. Lol yeah that shit will get stinky during flowering though!

19. They're gonna stink so good!

20. I just harvested some grape ape and yielded just over an oz of mainly popcorn nugs. Mins turn so darn purple, it was so dark it was black. I can't wait for it to be ready to smoke, taste like skittles.