2nd grow Crop Kings Seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 416grower, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Starting off my second run in a few weeks so I got some seeds this week. I am going to try 3 of each strain, purple Kush and white cookies. I'll be starting out following the CKS germination. They went into the water this afternoon. Couple sunk so far. I think after the paper towel they are going into rockwools but I haven't got them yet. Still trying to decide if I go straight to coco or not. 32"x32" tent with 2 220watt out of wall full spectrum cob light off Amazon called 800watt grow lights. All the help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys happy 420[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. I'll be using Green planet 4 part hydro fuel for food and they will be living in coco finishing out in 3 gal or bigger if I can get another tent.

3. Hey start a journal and send me a link brother

4. You are here. 6 hours from dropping in water. All have sunk except one I'm sure it's ok.

5. I'm a big dummy.
    I never did do that, I just take a couple paper towels and and soak em' and set a plate on top of the fridge and that keeps it about a perfect temp.

6. They are in paper towel now after 18 hours

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ive decided how I am going to do this. I think

Seeds spent 18 hours in spring water right from the bottle. Right now they are in paper towel on top of the fridge. So far it's been 6 hours. They are going to go into coco and perlite mix as soon as tap roots are long enough.

For nutes I'll be using Green Planet 4 part hydro fuel starting at 1/4 strength. My tap water is 420 ppm so until veg starts in going to start with distilled water, move to spring, and then back to tap until the last few month of flower

My seeds are going into Solo cups filled with coco, then 1 gal smart pots where I am going to grow as many possible clones as I can. Help really needed here

Grown in a 32"x32"x5' tent with 2 x 4 cob LED light drawing 220 from wall

I just got my first TDS meter and found I've been water at 4 ec for a long time now. Learned lots so far
    But seems to be lots of descrepency online about adding base water ppm lever or not, in my case that's a lot, I don't want to be buying water all grow.

Come join me. Things may change. May add another tent. May not. Who knows.

8. 4 seeds are in medium now under a sunblaster 12W led 2 still in paper towel still early [​IMG][​IMG]

9. My water sucks. It kills my plants. I purchased a small RO setup portable with a water hose hookup. Also I got one for under the sink. My water is cleaner than bottled water according to PPM's.
    Clones:
    I have a low wattage blurple LED. I use a bubble cloner with a heat mat under it. Simple, it's got an air pump with 2 stones, is 8 inches deep, light proof. On the lid, there is 6 holes with neoprene circles setting inside a 3 inch net pot with the bottom cut out.
    I'm 100% success and I take my clones after about 2 weeks into flowering. Some even have buds the size of a dime. It's harder, takes longer, but I'm not running perpetual now.

10. I do have a small bubbler I made brand new air pump and stones. They are going to be outdoor plants end of day so I think I'm going to get them in Solo cups once I get them rooted however that happens. I'm looking for 50+ clones

11. You familiar with those pool worms kids put under their arms to keep from sinking?
    You can slice up one of those and use it to hold the clones, then get a bigger but not deeper rubber maid tub.

12. Ya I was thinking if I do bubbler I'll make a giant tote with multiple air pumps also for safety. But to house 50+ clones in one bucket.

13. Couple of the pk are starting to come through now. White cookies yet to make a move on 2 potted one, one still in paper towel on heat meat no crack yet. [​IMG][​IMG]

14. 2/2 pk in coco have sprouted, no action from the cookies however. Anyone else have a slow start with white cookies CKS??[​IMG]

15. So we're day 5 now out of the water. 2 purple Kush are about 1" tall, 2 white cookies I can see the seeds like they're starting to sprout, 1 purple Kush seed still in paper towel on the fridge and 3 white cookies still in paper towel on the fridge. Growing impatient. The coco has been buffered and is kept moist. Have had humidity dome on them with a heat mat under and I'm getting 28*C 80%RH. I don't want to pop my other 3 pk seeds because I don't want all pk. I'll keep waiting as they say 1-7 days [​IMG][​IMG]

In the second pic, the seeds are in upper left and lower right cells.

16. Day 7

2 white cookies seeds have popped in paper towel. Very small tap roots so I sprayed them a bit and put them back in paper towel and on the fridge. 2 seeds have yet to pop.

Purple Kush Seedlings are doing well under the 12W sunblaster the one other seed hasn't popped. Will wait another 4 days before popping anymore seeds [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. Well, I'm 0/5 on the white cookies so far 2 seeds popped and went into coco 7 days ago. Bottled water very light watering, nothing. Same as my 2" sprouts started. I re soaked some seeds 3 total and back into coco they went 2 days ago

2/3 on the purple Kush so I dropped two more in water and have them in paper towel now after 18 exact hours

Thinking about buying more seeds ffs [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. Today[​IMG]

19. Tonight's pic

I'm going to let the white cookies 2 sit there maybe they'll.pop but for now I'm giving up on them. These 2 are getting bigger and there are 2 more in peat pellets and 5 more on the way. [​IMG][​IMG]