2nd grow. Coco, Hempy's, LED. Nirvana Northern Lights and Blue Mystic

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tastebud, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Thanks GiaGuy.

Well, they've been drying for four and a half days. Its been warm and dry in the cab here. They feel crispy on the outside and have lost a lot of mass. Stems not quite snapping, but very dry and hollow. I'd say they are ready for the jars. I did it about the same time last grow and it worked out well. I use hygrometers in the jars as a gauge for when to let them breathe. I'm sure most of you guys have seen the thread about using these to guide the curing process. I've seen it on several forums. Not sure who originally came up with it. But, it works very well. Here's a link to one here on GC if anyone is interested.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesti...le-guess-free-cure-perfect-beginners-too.html

Here's the dry weight. Northern Lights- 154 grams (5.43 oz.), Blue Mystic- 90 grams (3.18 oz.). Total pull from all- 244 grams (8.61 oz.).

I am very happy with the results. I got more bud than last grow with fewer plants. A definite improvement. Thanks to all who followed along and helped me. I'm going to take a break from growing for a little while. I still have weed left from my last grow and now this new batch. I grow for personal use and sharing with friends. My needs are small. So, I'm good for a while. If I can just resist that cabinet calling me to get going again. Ha.

Here is a jar pic to close this one out. See you dudes around GC soon. Peace.

Attached Files:

2. Excellent pull Tastebud! Just a little refresher, how many watts did you have in the flower room? Was it just the single magnum?

3. Hey Calvin,
    No Magnum here. I use 4 hydroponics hut Progrow 180 watt led lights and 8x 23 watt cfl as supplemental side lighting. The progrows have an actual draw of 135 watts each I think. So, I have 540 watts of led and 184 watts of cfl. I'm told that it's overkill for my small cabinet. But, I don't care. I like the results. Cheers.

4. wow I was totally off man, I don't know how that happened in my brain. Thanks for the explanation. Good job man

5. Wow man! Great job!!!! That extra pro grow per box seems like it really made a difference.

6. No such thing as too much light as long as you can keep the air cool.:smoke:

7. RJ42,
    Thanks man. Yes. The additional progrows made a huge difference imo.

Socal,
    I agree. I'm liking all of the light. Your NL turned out great.

Thanks for all of the feedback guys.

8. if your still looking for bubble bags, I just got these. Seem to be alright, is called a 5 bag set but I got a 6 bag and a press screen(25 micron). Set is 5 gallon from 220mics to 25mics.:smoke:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005AV6HLA/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005AV6HLA/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details[/ame]

9. nice one, i hope to c mine blue mistiks like that...

10. Yo TasteBud! I started my WW grow. Check it out dude, i'd like your input. Nothing wrong with the WW seeds but the regular seeds Nirvana sent me all seem to be duds?

11. Hey Jesstany,
    I've been following your thread. No updates lately over there. How are your Wonder Woman coming along. I have started a new thread for my Jock Horror/Wonder Woman grow. The link is in my sig. Check it out if you can. Peace.