2nd grow. Coco, Hempy's, LED. Nirvana Northern Lights and Blue Mystic

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tastebud, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Still looking great man. Can't wait to see how much they ice up

2. I know it doesnt need to be said but I must say you have the most proper grow journals I have ever seen. I for 1 really appreciate that. Literally someone can purchase similar equipment to you and just go step-by-step by what you are doing and have a super successful grow.

3. Agreed

4. Thanks for the compliments guys. GC rocks. Excellent forum for talking mj with other newbs like me. Friendly, supportive. I continue to learn and have fun all the time on here.

dockennyg,
    Thanks for the flattery. But, I'm still just a rookie. I document my journal the way that I do so that I can eliminate things that didn't work and hopefully improve as I learn. Its the only written record that I have. So, I try to record all info (good or bad) with as much detail as possible so I can go back and see what helped or hurt. Little stuff that would be hard to remember if not documented as I go. I wouldn't want to get great results and then have to guess what I did later. I'm very glad that it helps others learn here on GC too. That's what I'm doing here myself. Learning. I like following other people's journals just as much as growing my own weed. Uh, Well.... almost. It would be as good if I got to smoke some of their bud after they harvest. Ha. Peace.

5. crazy lil bushes. love em

6. growinup. Thanks bro.

Here's an update.

Tues. 1-/08. Day 43. Day 23 of 12/12. 14 days (2 weeks plus 0 days) in flower.

Temp 79. RH 38%. Pruned a few more fans to let more light in. Tied down some more to let light in too. Watered with 2 gallons. Good run off. PH 5.8. All measurements per 1 gallon.
    GH micro 5 ml, bloom 10 ml, florablend 5 ml, diamond nectar 5 ml, floranectar 5 ml, calmag 5 ml.

Here are current pics. Thanks for following along. Peace.

Attached Files:

7. I love it when they start to ice cream cone.

8. More pics.

Attached Files:

9. Socal,
    Yes. It is a pretty thing. I love watching these plants do their thing at all stages. Nature is impressive. Cheers.

10. Those a looking fantastic !!!!

11. Still going strong, nice work.

12. Hey dude the plants are looking awesome. I was wondering if you could put something by the plants for size reference. Like a dollar bill or something.

13. What do you use for your temp. and rh readings tastebud? I've been trying to find something online with no real results so far

14. Man that is awesome, it's got an alarm! I was thinking of if there were any made like that! Thanks a ton, that's the shit haha

15. Hello Everyone,

Heres an update.

Mon. 11/14. Day 49. Day 29 of 12/12. Day 20 flower (2 wks plus 6 days). Temp 85. RH 60%. Raining here.

Trimmed off more fan leaves to let light in on inner bud sites. I'm becoming a big believer in steady fan leaf removal throughout the grow (thanks SoCalCloset). My plants respond well to it and lots more light is getting past the canopy. Inner bud sites are doing better for it imo. One of the NL is proving to be a better plant than any of the rest. Its frosting up faster and way more than the others. I like the others too though. Their just not as impressive right now. Maybe they will catch up. Overall, I'm doing better than last grow and happier for it. I also raised the led lights to 12"from the tops. At 10" from the tops, the plants are staying very compact. I think a little stretch would help air circulation and light penetration as the buds fill in. We'll see if this helps.

All measurements per 1 gallon. TDS 855 ppm. PH 5.8. Two gallons between all. Good run off.
    GH micro 5 ml, bloom 10 ml, florablend 5 ml, diamond nectar 5 ml, floranectar 5 ml, calmag 5 ml.

Thanks for following along. Here are current pics. Peace.

Attached Files:

16. More pics.

Attached Files:

17. Looking fooking sweet TB, damn man nice. You are leaps and bounds over your last grow and the next will be even better. Kudos bro.

18. Looking very festive :) I think adding those extra panels is going to pay some sweet dividends.:smoke:

19. Love the set up and what ur doing. i also am going to try growing with some sort of coco mix