2nd grow - Casey Jones 2nd gen - 4x4x7 1000w follow along

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bucknasty_og, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Sup guys. Had a nice harvest with my Casey Jones, one plant produced some seeds and I am now growing the second generation. Posting this in here because my first grow I learned a lot and had a lot of trial and error on the way, this time around it will be good to show everyone how much one grow can improve to the next for a beginner starting out.
    ok, LETS GO.

I'm going to be main-lining this grow, or FLUX or manifolding or whatever you want to call it. Stay tuned for cool shit.

Nutes - Cyco Grow A+B, Cyco Bloom A+B. calmag, various preventative products.
    Attempting a grow with high yield expectations (1 pound or more) WITHOUT having to setup a scrog. Will end up with 2 plants in flower.

2. The beginning. Tent cleaned with a bleach solution, fans run and tent dried for about 2 days. Clean, shiny, and ready to go.

[​IMG]

I also optimized several plugins, cord lines, raised my light and changed my fan positioning. Also redid some ductwork outside of the tent. I've had seeds germinating this entire time, and I'm ready to start them out in SOLO cups. Here we are-
    [​IMG]

SO tiny!!!
    [​IMG]

3. TRANSPLANT DAY. This is a really fun day for me, growing from the seed, because today is when the plants *really* start growing. Started out by hitting the grow shop and picking up some more Happy Frog soil (I dont fuck with FFoF) and hydroton aeration balls. Boxer pups for a bonus :)
    [​IMG]

Transplanting from SOLO cups to 1 gallon plastic pots. Layering Hydroton in the bottom AND planning a layer for on top. This should make drainage easy and also help prevent whiteflys and gnats with the top layer. All hydroton was washed / rinsed before adding to the pots. Got 20 set up here with the bottom layer complete.
    [​IMG]

OK so now it's time to fill em up with some dirt and do the actual transplanting. Here they are afterwards all finished up
    [​IMG]

And all set up. :)
    [​IMG]

4. Current as of now. I have high expectations for this grow. (and might try to sell my extras that dont make the cut....heh heh.)
    [​IMG]

5. Update today, been making some big changes. Decided to narrow down my 20 casey jones down to ONE mother, and use her to start a new generation of female casey jones clones. I picked up 3 clones from a local dispensary here in the springs, and now I have Flo, Girl Scout Cookies, and S.A.G.E. in 3 gallon pots, done in the same style as the rest of my 1 gallons.

Casey Jones before the clones moved in:
    [​IMG]

Clones and final setup for now:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]