2nd grow, Blueberry w/ pics.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Hempfarmer, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Yay, with much luck from my last grow, this time I'm hoping it will be much better.
    I'm going with DP's blueberry this time, basically the same setup with a few alterations.

New Temperature control timer for intake fan, new intake fan to suck in that friged winter air, plus a new ducting route as well proper set up of carbon filter. This grow will enjoy a 1 month (more if needed) veg. period with fimming and topping with an addition of Alg-A-Mic, a product in the Bio Bizz line that I was missing in my last grow.

Mistakes learnt from my last grow:

-Patience
    -Don't over nute!
    -Patience
    -Don't over nute!

I also want to employ a Co2 system because I have acsess to cheap gas, it's just the enrichment system and PPM monitor/controller that cost, so I'll see if I can come up with the funds.

Anyway here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey man, I can't wait to see this blueberry in action. mmMmm! Have you thought about the cheap CO2 method? (yeast, water, sugar, milk jug)

peace

-Grow:smoke:

3. 10/10 on the germination rate! Woot! 5 went in soil last night, 4 this morning, and the last one should be ready when I get back from work today.

4. awesome, 100% germ rate, update with pics when they sprout into seedlings!!

5. awesome man i cant wait to see how ur berry plants come along... i have 10 DJ Shorts Trueblueberry lined up for when im done with my haze grow so i cant wait to see what the blueberry strain can do. good luck man ill b checkin your progress out.

6. always nice to start off with 100% germ, good luck

7. Thanks for the luck and encouragement.
    Well here we are 48 hours after germination started already in soil now the waiting begins.

[​IMG]

8. why plastic?

9. It's just there to keep the moisture in, it will come off as soon as the sprout emerges.

10. interesting grow lots of pics pls!! gl

11. Yay! Germination stage is almost complete. On to the next stage of the cannabis plant's life cycle. This day will be called day 1. 10/10 now hopefully I will get a 50% female to male ratio in the least.

[​IMG]

12. Day 3, 2 of them haven't shown as much vigor as the others. Switched over to 400w MH. 18/6 is the new light cycle from 24 hour.

[​IMG]

13. Day 8
    2 plants are really starting to fall behind and a few of them look kind of gimpy, stems are a deep purple color other wise looking fine and on track.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. hey dude if your still looking into c02 enrichment check out c02boost.com its a bucket you can plug in in yout grow room and in pumps out 602 for 60 days, their around 120 i think im going to try one soon.

15. Cool, thanks Doob3r!

Looks like a great idea, perfect for my setup, unfortunately I'm in Canada, I'll have to do some research, see if they sell anything like that here, someplace where a paper trail is not necessary.

P.S.
    I love the sleazy music in the What's Co2booster link. :cool:

16. Wow nevermind, I just found a place that sells it not to far from where I live.:D

17. hey man... good looking sprouts you got there.

18. nice lookin set up. good luck with your grow.

19. wow.. 100% gemination..thats impressive!

20. i have smoked blueberry only 1 time and after the first bong rip, i had no idea where i was, who i was, where the chair was, or why i couldn't figure out how to sit in it. i guess i was trying to slide out of a rocking chair so i could sit on the floor, but only made it half way and didn't know which way to pass the bong. i'll be checking this one out.