2nd Grow Barney's LSD

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Doc-J, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Thanks guys. The LSD didn't look like it would produce much but I ended up with 3.5 ozs.

I got one clone from this plant that started to grow weird. Instead of growing two branches per node its growing three. The stem looks like someone took two stems and glued them together. My buddy found the condition online, apparently its a mutation and you're supposed to get a massive yield from it. I'll have to post a pic soon

2. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']Dat ass.[/quote]

Whaaaat

3. yea i heard about this too it could happen and it happened to you cheers :smoke:

4. You're growing lsd? :shocked:

5. That was the name of the strain, yes. But if you read, it was harvested months ago so no, I am not growing any lsd. I highly recomend it though.

6. :wave: Saw the link in your sig, it said LSD so I clicked it :D

Awesome strain, I've not run it for a while. Yours look like they did have some stretch going on, hope the bud was nice, chopped late and its a crazy strain :smoke:

7. #67 Doc-J, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
    We have definetly enjoyed it. Everyone that has smoked with us loved it as well. I defibetly think I got the sativa phenotype, but it was still great.

They did get super stretchy, as did the autos I am running now. I am thinking my hps bulb may not be up to par. Eccesive nitrogen played a part in the autos I think, but it just seems like they shouldn't get that tall under a 600w that is kept 12" away.

8. I just saw the auto journal too :D

I've only tried a few auto strains so far, not tried any that you ran.

would you run autos again?
    I like them for doing a perpetual grow in a tent, just throw another in whenever there is room and not worry about the light cycle :) They also work well outdoors I find but I'd rather grow non auto strains.

9. I would run them again. Not the blue mystics, but I would definetly do the smurfberry again. I should end up with around 12 or 13 ounces off the whole batch. Not bad for 70 or so days from seed.

The smoke isn't as potent as the LSD, or trainwreck but it is definetly a hell of alot better than Mexican dirt weed or paying $10 per gram to some yahoo.

They would work well for a perpetual grow. That was my original plan. Although with plants as tall as mine you would almost need to do a stadium grow or scrog of some type to keep the light in good range of everything.

I think I am going to run two strain scrog and do both the wappa and caramel. Three months after a harvest variety is a good thing. I just can't decide now between 6 plants with shorter veg or 4 vegged a little longer. I am debating on breaking out the rdwc system for a first full hydro run as well. It would certainly make watering under the scrog easier.

10. :wave: A scrog with Wappa and Cream Caramel sounds awesome :D

Those dwarf autos from World Of Seeds are very nice to smoke and stay short but they yeild is tiny, I tried the Afghan Kush Ryder and Pakistan Ryder so yeilds were not going to be big but it was the best auto bud I've smoked so far.

I've done a couple of autos from other breeders that have got quite big too :smoke:

11. Huh, there's a Guy that post a lot in the beginners section called rhapsodyrocks I believe. He said he was getting about 2oz each on the afghan kush.

I've heard good things about la diva, and think different as well.

12. Just finished growing 3lsd and 3 vio kush. I think the seed company got confused as it seems 5 of the plants all looked the same (lsd) and 1 plant was this beautiful lime green leaves. I think(?) this was the Violator.
    Regardless, I harvested good buds, nice and tight, they seemed to like the 600 hps.
    I only smoke this bush at night because it floors me if I smoke early in the day and I get nothing done. I use the Hesi ferts, 3 gl pots. Vary happy with lsd.
    Anyone want to comment about the "lime green plant"?
    Starting another grow in cold Berlin. Got a Oil Filled heater and it seems to be doing the trick. 75f with ligh, 70f lights off. Result, happy plants.