2nd Grow - Afghani #1, White Widow, Sour Diesel - 600W MH + 600W HPS - 2 tents

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smiley Coyote, Feb 6, 2011.

1. I am using a soil mixture that is four parts Happy Frog and one part earthworm castings, which was then mixed three parts to one of perlite. From a fairly early point, I used Superthrive and this was, at first, because the Afghans looked really weak. I am normally really good at this part, BTW. Some of the seeds looked immature and others were damaged (one was crushed into about twenty pieces). As a result, I only got a sixty percent success ratio and two of those look, literally, genetically defective with leaves growing in odd directions and shapes, bent in on themselves. Anyway, it is the first time and last I use Sensi Seeds.

I also got four clones from a friend and one of the White Widows looks weak, though I may still bring it to full fruit.

A few days ago, I started to apply General Hydroponic's Floralicious concentrated organic enhancer (carbs) to the clones and to the seedlings in 1/3 normal dose.

There are more photos to follow and more recent ones I will post in the next day or so.

Attached Files:

2. Here's all the photos up to this point. These were taken a little over a week ago. I will post more tomorrow. The MH (my guess) being 12-15 inches from the Afghan starts is making them grow broader, wider leaves and new nodes are revealing themselves quite close together, though height is not being gained to much of an extent. With the clones, they look nicer every day.

Attached Files:

3. It should be noted here that as a registered medical marijuana patient with the state of Michigan, I am allowed, by law, to possess my own plants so, spooks, don't waste yer cocoa puffs.

4. I just love to show off the babies... <---- proud Dad

Attached Files:

5. Currently, because of the contained environment of a winter home, with my cooled lights running 18 hours a day, I am probably going from 65 at night to about 72 during the day. Should I not strive for a greater temperature stretch? I am growing Afghan #1's, White Widow, and Sour Diesel. Do I stand a chance at having airy buds?

I am keeping them about fifteen inches from the light. The 3 WW and SD are under 600W of HPS and the Afghans are under 600W of MH.