2nd Grow Advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Okay so my first grow turned out awesome! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] So here I am about to start my Second Bubble Gum Auto. So this time I really want to try to Bump up the yield. I have 2 300w leds but as far as nutes and soil went last grow I kinda just wung it lol. Any suggestions as to what I could do to make my next grow better and yield more?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Doing a scrog will increase yield.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Deff will be adding a scrog this coming Grow I was planning on making my own but I know certain materials can harm the plant. Would hemp string work okay for a diy scrog?

4. I made mine out of pvc and mason line from Home Depot - costs about $20. I did 3" squares.

scrog net.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Any advice as of cheap nutes and soil? I'm on a budget and some of the stuff I see is pretty pricey

6. Use fox farms store locator and look for nurseries that carry the brand.. I can get 3CU of happy frog for 20 bucks.. that's a lot of soil especially once you add perlite to the mix... and for cheap nutes I personally use dyna gro... I messaged them asking for samples and they offered a solution preview pack for 29 bucks.. comes with 32oz foliage pro, 32oz protekt, 32oz magpro, 32oz bloom, and 8oz K-L-N lol a hell of a deal for 29 bucks (if you are in the states)

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't grow in soil so I can't recommend. The least expensive nute would be a powder like MaxiBloom - no need for supplements other than maybe calmag if you use r/o.

• Like Like x 1