2nd grow - 2x4 tray - Purple Kush - 8 plants - hydro drip system

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mjboy, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Im short about 3 cuts ofL.A. conf.

I dont know if you have that mother???

...............if not prolly 3 XXX OGK or 6 strawberry.

heres my L.A conf mom all whored out, turned out to be damn near a 6 week finisher in hydro.and some of my best bud
    [​IMG]

2. i think you kept that one but i have a LA Confidential i can turn into a mother. So im sure i can give you some cuts from her. Shes almost 2 feet tall.

i can cut the other ones as well no problem. The strawberry has a few and the xxx OG is ready to go.

Just let me know when you need em and ill have em ready for you.

3. I have an LA Confidential Mother so if you need those clones i got you.

Also remember that plant you gave me? Well i sort of forgot to water it for 3 days and the leaves dried up on me big time. the Bud is fine but i have to prune all the yellow dead leaves.

Its going to be quite a bit of bud. Its just taking forever to finish. Its a Sativa for sure just not sure what it is. Its starting to hold a little purple in its bud but very light. I dont think ive seen a purple sativa. Its taking so long to finish. It looks like its gonna be an 11 - 12 week plant. didnt you give it to me like 4 or 5 weeks ago?

Attached Files:

4. thats a crazy lookin plant you got there. Wish I was near you guys and could swap cuts regularly. :( goddam new england! haha

5. yea sniper LST it like crazy so its growing big and weird. its going to be a big yield and i just have to trim the leaves.

6. yep 5or 6 weeks ago, save me a sample. I Cant believe its still going:eek:

7. yea and it looks like she needs another 2 or 3 weeks. Crazy sativas lol

8. I will not be updating this thread anymore. If people ask questions ill answer but i have 2 more new threads going with current grows.

9. Yo I have the same problem....I think i narrowed it down to water being left on the leaves, causing burn spots from the lights........let me know if you find out otherwise.....

10. How did you mix the solution on your nutes? Or, wat all is dripping into the plants during the veg. Stage?

11. How did you mix the solution on your nutes? Or, wat all is dripping into the plants during the veg. Stage?

12. LOWER the lights, or bring the tray closer to the lights....CFLS should hover around 3inches above plants at all times.......hope this helps........

13. Hey man what watt size are your cfl's and how is your light setup??

14. #495 MARCELUS1, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    I have 4 lights right now for 2 plants,
    ~0ne cool white 2850 lumens 150watt equivalent,- Meijer's superstore
    ~Two daylight 2600 lumens 100watt equivalent -home Depot light blue 2pak
    ~One soft white 2700 lumens 300watt equivalent.-Home Depot largest bulb available at store

so basically 3 spectrum's
    :Cool white,
    :Daylight,
    :Soft white,
    bro I'm growing some nice ass plants like this too..... Hope this helps!
    Ill post some photos later!

15. _________DURING VEG_________​

I only feed them Organic's during veg state i gave EM....Batguano and wormcastings (came in a liquid form)~ nitrogen
    epsom salt Mixed with water (1 teaspoon per gal) light dose for~ Magnesium
    watered with city tap water~ twice a week​

_________DURING FLOWER_________​

Still gave em Epsom salt, Bat-guano liquid mix, Banana peel soaked in water for two days for potassium, Black strap molasses ~for the micro nutrients (which has a ton of good ingredients)
    And I'm going into 9weeks of flower, you have to play it by sight, you'll have to bud longer under florescent.......Mine still aren't done, AND i have my lights on 10-12 cycle.........

16. Haha Hell yeah man I appreciate it! Thanks for the advice, can't wait to see your plants!!

17. Yeah so here they are week 8, still not finished...although i pulled some premature just because i couldnt wait!!!

Attached Files:

18. Your plants are stellar bro.. great job...
    anymore pic updates?? Harvest??

I just restarted a thread, go check it out, Its 2 Northern Lights plants from seed