2nd grow, 2/3 ladies - home made set up- input welcome

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by MutherFuckerJones, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Link?Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391590566.199848.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391590600.043539.jpg 2 nd lot of leaves popping out :)Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

3. It can do basicly. A drop to 55f will cause the plant to create a back up to clorafill and this is purple in colour. My purple plant was genetics. But try lower temps at night. Or get purple kush or one of the red family from sweet seeds. If ya do i advise dark devil just cause it yeilds more tho do 3/4 cause 80% turn purple tho ive done 4 only 2 turned purple. Tge otger 2 were gree with purpke hue but had an amazing smell. :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275211-Dutch-passion-Think-Different-and-an-auto-purple

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391673789.046261.jpg

Looking good

Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

5. Next year/end of this year/when i can afford an actual tent/ get my mrs round to the idea of another grow -i have a blueberry seed ready ad waiting, one of my fave strains, would love to do a flower that will go another colour

6. Blue berry doesnt turn much you can get purple hues off it if ya want colour changing and bring ya missus round i did kinda by growing a dark devil they go a lovely purple and smell like flowers it dont smell like weed as ppk think of weed to me smells.more like a bunch of flowers from.tesco but gets ya fubar haha :) or a purple cheese. Tho best way is get her to pick a strain that she likes the sound of if she likes a toke.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275211-Dutch-passion-Think-Different-and-an-auto-purple

7. I just mean in the future in general, but thats probably gonna be the best way, get her to pick one, im trying to get her interested as she blazes just as much as me.
    Never wven tried seen or smoked any purple or coloured buds, seen the whole green spectrum but no purps b4 haha

8. Attached Files:

9. Attached Files: