2nd grow, 2/3 ladies - home made set up- input welcome

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by MutherFuckerJones, Jan 23, 2014.

1. #382 MutherFuckerJones, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015
  2. How much did you yield from each plant

3. The critical auto was like 32 grams I think. Just did one of them

4. 32g from an auto isn't bad.

5. Nah it was alright man! Really nice smoke as well and even better after 3 weeks in the jar. Distant memory now!
    Got another auto just popped the soil Check out my other thread :)

6. Sorry to butt in bud, but just wanted to add that wood retains bacteria like a mofo. Also the moisture (which generally is high with canni) could start to warp the wood causing light leaks and the many problems following light lights.. Like little peckers. Just a thought. I spend $30 on pvc pipe , a roll of 3 mm plastic for the outside and some emergency mylar blankets for the reflect. It's perfectly light proof and weighs next to nothing. I can easily customize it and it won't cost a fortune if I screw it up. Duck tape is the key. Check out my post i made for pics. Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]
    Hey bud do u have a link to your post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My first grow was in a closet. 4x4x8 and im telling you what. I had 7 under three feet and got a pound off of one 400 hps. Its really worth it and you will only have a hundred dollar light bill increase. With fans and ac not that bad i thought. But up to you good luck. Im just not down with cfls or t5 unless its in the veg room.