2nd grow, 1st journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sgt.McNuggz, Jun 22, 2017.

1. I started 2 seeds, 1 amnesia from World of Seeds and 1 blueberry from Canuk seeds, both feminized....
    I'm running a 600w viparspectra... I dont kno the true wattage... And plan on adding a 300w galaxy for flower...I started the seeds in Burpee Organic seed starter mix, its mostly coco I believe... When I transplant to my 7g smart pots I will be using Potters Gold Premium Soil... And im using the fox farm trio nutes... If I forgot to list something just ask... I will post weekly update pics... I look forward to any advice along the way.....

Amnesia is left.... Blueberry to the right..

Attached Files:

2. Alright so this is the 1st of many weekly updates... The amnesia seems to be having a little nute burn from the starter soil mix im using... The blueberry stretched a little but I dropped the light a little closer and it seems to be doing well now.....
    0628171404.jpg

Amnesia left.... Blueberry right...

3. Moved the ladies to the 7gal smart pots... I was gonna use potters gold soil but due to availability I'm running roots organics 707 formula soil.... They both suffered a little nute burn when I transplanted but they seem to be doin good now...
    0709171340.jpg 0709171340.jpg 0709171340a.jpg

Amnesia on the left... Blueberry on the right..

4. Looking good

5. Thank you...

6. What's your plan? Topping ? LST?

7. Looking good bro, about time to do some training on your girls...

8. Both.... Im gonna top them next week... Im just giving them a little more time to get over the nute burn... Then ill start pulling down the side branches with twisty ties...

• Like Like x 1
  9. You are posting in the wrong section. We have a Journal section:
    Grow Journals

10. Well... Looks like I just picked a whole bouquet of " oopsie daisies"...

11. Well I tried to fim the blueberry plant but I fucked it up... So all i did was basically just cut some fan leaves in half... So then i waited a couple of days and topped both of them the "right" way... Bout to start LST in the next couple of days... But they're looking pretty good and green so all is well....
    1500477299945-2117026185.jpg
    Amnesia on the left... Blueberry to the right..

12. Thanks for the subs... I'll be posting more pics soon..

13. IMG_5212.JPG Well I have started LST... and I just gave them nutes for the first time yesterday... Can't wait to start flowering these ladies...

14. Just started the switch to flower... all is going well so far... anticipating some dank ass nuggz...

IMG_5314.JPG IMG_5315.JPG IMG_5316.JPG

15. Bout 2 weeks into flower now... Everything seems to be running real smooth... Well except the fact that the blueberry plant is about 8-9 inches taller than the amnesia, but I have a 300w meizhi light that will be here Monday so hopefully that will help.... anyway I have some natural light pics.. first 2 are blueberry and the next 3 are Amnesia.... IMG_5425.JPG IMG_5426.JPG IMG_5427.JPG IMG_5428.JPG IMG_5429.JPG