2nd grow, 1st from clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by meds4me71, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Well this is my second time growing indoors. This time I'm using some clones I bough off Craigslist from a guy down the street. He claims there triple og, they were about 18-24" when I got them. I got them on 10/10. Transplanted them into gore bags w FF happy frog soil. Gave them plain water the first feeding and then general organics ca/mg, bio thrive bloom, bio bud and humboldts crystal burst. They have been on veg since 10/20 and are now 3feet tall and getting full!

Attached Files:

2. Clones off craigslist? I'd be careful on that one.

3. [quote name='"ruffstylez"']Clones off craigslist? I'd be careful on that one.[/quote]

Some of us live in Medical states and have cards... Thus its completely legitimate.

4. not unless the "guy on craigslist" was registered as his caregiver or a dispensary with the state of CA :rolleyes:

5. I worry more about getting ripped off then busted on Craigslist. Most DEA won't worry about someone buying a few immature plants and local cops don't care as much since its a medical state. Plus I background check the emails and phone numbers beforehand and check their Facebook when I get their name off of the email if its there.

6. not arguing that at all, just pointing out that it still isn't legal for us to sell anything to eachother, even if we're 215

7. Id be more worried about the guy. I wouldn't be posting online I have weed or plants for sell. That's illegal. And if he gets busted and they check his emails or calls it can come back to you. Just sayin that doesn't seem safe. But to each his own.

8. Almost 2 weeks into 12/12 and they are looking lush a delish!

Attached Files:

9. Week 5 of flower. Already sticky and crystallized!

Attached Files:

10. End of week 8 of flower. All hairs are turning, gonna check trichs tomorrow and possibly do my first flush.

Attached Files:

11. Few more pics. Flushed on Tuesday.

Attached Files:

12. Chopped 1 plant. Gonna wait one more week for the rest.

Attached Files:

13. Chopped only one plant, gonna wait another week until I chop the rest. Still waiting for the hairs to recede and at least 20% amber trichomes.

Attached Files:

14. good job man, they looks good, and im pretty sure they taste also good :)
    keep the good job

15. Few more days till harvest, gonna put them in total darkness on Tuesday night and chop Thursday night!

Attached Files:

16. Well after a 2nd flush last week and 48 hours of darkness this week it's harvest time!!!!

Attached Files:

17. Looks sweet. Water/air curing?

18. Slow dry hanging in my closet, then into jars for 2-6 weeks to cure till tasty!

19. So far I have 200g of dry cured bud, another couple oz's of bud drying and already smoked the first plant harvested last month which was about 1.5 oz. so almost 11oz on my second go with 4 less plants an extra flush and Waite and extra week in the last 3 plants before harvesting. Very happy!

20. Wa light that under and he many

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum