2nd gin Joints.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chrono_Naut, Aug 10, 2007.

1. this was probably one of the best highs i have ever had besides the first couple of times i got stoned, me and my friend smoked this J and went to a bowling alley and played some arcade game i cant even remember what it was, but after we finished playing for some reason we both really just wanted to go chill out by this cool ass fountain next to the place, it has a big buddah statue in the middle of it, we were chillin out there for a while when all of the sudden the woods that i was looking in to became almost surreal, and the air i was breathing was palpable. all of the trees seemed to be in straight lines that went on forever until they came around the whole world and met agian at the begging of the line then i started thinking that everything was like that , and that our whole lives were like that and that whatever we were searching for was always just right behind us, it was one of the most intense thought processes i have ever had on pot,

anyone else smoke 2nd gin or higher gin Joints? me and my buddy are working on a 5th gin one, that we started with that 2nd gin, its takin us a while since we dont usually smoke joints.

2. I've never smoked one..but i'm pretty sure it's '2nd gen'; as opposed to 'gin'. As in - short for generation.

3. lol i knew that i just always use slang in my typing too for some reason

4. What? Enlighten me please...

5. I've smoked them, pretty much just when Im dry but have roaches lol. Adam, its a joint/blunt whatever rolled with the weed from roaches.

6. I smoked one of those and started tripping hardcore and started thinking about my dad that passed away when I was 12 and all the good times we had. It was flashbacks of when I was that young and things were happy for me. My friend got me out of it by coming up behind me and scaring me. I started crying while I was thinking about it and I didnt even remember shedding a tear.

7. Oh, haha didn't know it had a name. Just all that nice resonated weed rolled into one nice, fat, blunt. I'll roll one when I'm out of weed and I have all my roaches saved up. Doesn't taste like fresh buds but sure gets you ripped.

8. I do it all the time- I love doing it.

I usually save up several blunt roaches or many joint roaches and roll a blunt [2nd gen] then usually end up smoking that roach in a bowl. it's usually pretty hard to go another gen, because it's so completely saturated with resin it's ridiculous....

9. im up to 5th gen and that shit is so dam potent

10. +Rep for having a similar experience to one I had on weed a long time ago, for inspiring me to rip a 1 gram bong bowl of some 4th generation weed, and for bein from FLAWDA.

11. dam i bet that was pretty nice, and yeah man FLorida kicks ass, where abouts in Florida do you live?, im down in the Keys, i get the nice Miami Crypy