Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2nd day without tobacco.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luuke, Jan 31, 2012.

1. hi fellow bladers, just wanted to share with you all that i have successfully gone 48 hours with out touching a cigarette and no tobacco in my weed, and i must say it has been the most horrific experience in my life the last 2 days have been hell literally, lucky my fiance has not beaten me to death or kicked me out of the house yet, im looking forward to tomorrow as the cravings are becoming slightly bearable. also i got extremely wacked out of my mind last night smoking my weed green with out tobacco lol. this is coming from a 20+ a day smoker so if you wanna give up then you can, i thought i would never be able to and after what i have gone threw the last 2 days ill never touch one ever again i can promise you that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ^they need to put this on the cigarette packages to deter people from smoking

3. #3 eNYCee, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    You are an inspiration to future cancer-patients around the world.

4. (Of course they are touting synthetics that you have to buy, but I don't see any reason that natural cannabis wouldn't have the same effect! :smoke: )

Cannabis-based Drugs can help you quit Smoking (news - 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]Cannabis-based Drugs can help you quit Smoking - Health Jockey[/FONT]

Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol decreases somatic and motivational manifestations of nicotine withdrawal in mice. (abst - 2004)
    Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol decreases somatic... [Eur J Neurosci. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

[FONT=&quot]Chronologically overlapping occurrences of nicotine-induced anxiety- and depression-related behavioral symptoms: effects of anxiolytic and cannabinoid drugs (full - 2007) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Chronologically overlapping occurrences of nicotine-induced anxiety- and depression-related behavioral symptoms: effects of anxiolytic and cannabinoid drugs

[/FONT]

5. #5 Zagubadu, Jan 31, 2012
    A 20+ day smoker?

Wtf does that even mean.... Seriously you sound like a kid.

Me and my cousins smoked cigaretts for years before we actually smoked cigaretts.

And in my experiences you can't be addicted after such a short time.

Quit being a pansy and deal with it.

Name-Calling is against the forum rules (as is disrespect) and doesn't float around here. - Liquidtruth

6. 20+ a day for 10 years man. Good on you and your cousin. How abot you say good work or something constructive instead of being a hating little biatch.

7. Good on yea! I wish I could convince my mom to quit smoking.

You sound like a kid yourself. Your comments are not welcome on this thread because it seems like you don't care that he is saving his life. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

8. [quote name='"Zagubadu"']A 20+ day smoker?

Wtf does that even mean.... Seriously you sound like a kid.

Me and my cousins smoked cigaretts for years before we actually smoked cigaretts.

And in my experiences you can't be addicted after such a short time.

Quit being a pansy and deal with it.[/quote]

You "smoked cigarettes for years before you started smoking cigarettes"? You sound ignorant as fuck. Go smoke some weed and listen to Wiz Khalifa you chad.

Anyway props to the OP for making it through the first couple days. Keep strong man, it'll be worth it in the end!

9. good job man. i smoked for a while not long enough to become addicted in anyway though. just liked to smoke, realized its pretty pointless and just stopped. i have a cigar once in awhile don't inhale though lol. anyway goodluck man!

10. Me too :( :smoke: :bongin: :D

11. If decide to relapse get one of those electronic cigarettes, It will be easier to quit again

good luck

12. Im pretty determined to never light one again... Joints on the other hand ill be happy to light up lol.

13. the only time i end up with cigaretes nowadays is drunk or on cid

14. Fucking grow some balls and get some will power! I've been smoking a pack a week for 3 years and I don't know what the big deal is about cravings and quitting, I've taken so many breaks by choice can easily go without it. Just get baked man, cigarettes don't get you cheeched. I never struggle with cravings and I never go into that fiendy I NEED A SMOKE state, the only time I get cravings is when one of my friends has a smoke.

Mind over matter. If you can't quit now or even take a break from it, then you never will.

15. Guy above me gets what I was saying.... Seriously you people act like quitting cigarettes is like quitting heroin... The cravings are not even that bad....

Idk people now a days are pussies anyways so I guess quitting smoking will be pretty hard for you.

You people saying hes saving his life and yadadaadaa its like stop giving him so much appraise for quitting something no one should do in the first place.

And yes I am a hypocrite.

16. Yet you always end up going back to them.

17. Sorry about my ealier and other post...

Its just seeing that "I have been smoking for 20+ days"

Its like WTF?!?!? People have been smoking for like 60 years and quit...

Seriously the will power of the people on this site IS LACKING!

18. Dude it says im a 20+ a day smoker if you actually took the time to read it, and its different for everybody, peaople smoke for different reasons, if i didnt have will power i would not have been able to stop for the past 48 hours.

19. Stopping for the past 2 measly days and saying its an accomplishment after only 20+ days smoking is a lack in discipline and will power.

20. #20 Jazzyj, Jan 31, 2012
    [quote name='"Zagubadu"']Stopping for the past 2 measly days and saying its an accomplishment after only 20+ days smoking is a lack in discipline and will power.[/quote]

Christ, learn to fucking read before being a dick. He said he has smoked 20+ a day (meaning "per day," meaning a pack a day or more) for the past 10 years.

Congrats OP, I wish you continued luck on your endeavors. I'm in the process of quitting as well.