2nd Chrystal 150w CFL DWC Micro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Ad11i, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey G.C.

Back for another grow.

Basically I am re flowering my previous plant due to technical difficulties (1 dead Chrystal seedling, 5 dead clones, 1stunted N.L).

I've upgraded my DWC to a 2 gallon container with 2 pumps and 2 air stones. I switched her to flower mpde 4 days ago and I am starting to see tiny Pistles. Shes on Canna Aqua flora nutes plus Boost and Cannazym.

My Lighting is better and I have more space but not much more. Roughly 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.37 m (H x W x D).

I have a DIY CO2 Generator which I occasionally use (doesn't seem to add much growth).

Temps are good but intake is not, neither is exhaust but I will fix this in a week or so.

My last grow went well but this will be better (providing she doesn't hermie).

I also have a stunted N.L in the same chamber but I think this one definately is a hermie. I will upload a photo to get some advice.

Hope I get a few Blades subbed to this for some advice.

Cheers :wave:

2. Photos.

1. Chrystal
    2. Chrystal
    3. N.L (Hermie????)

Can Any one tell if this stunted N.L is a Hermie? She has tiny pistles but these little enclosed leaves also, they are not quite balls but theres no pistle coming out of them. They look like they have tiny chrstals on them.

Attached Files:

3. looking good, I'll follow along :)

doesn't look hermy to me...hopefully just a late female.

4. Cheers Bong Sauce

Sorry for the long wait.

Shes now in week 4 of flower and is looking good. Have given her canna pk13/14 aswell as usual nutes and have also sprayed her with Halo plant booster Hapin alpha beta.

Attached Files:

5. nice man looking good so far.

6. Cheers 5j

Shes about 3 weeks ahead of the last run at least. 5 or 6 weeks left im guessing.

7. i was thinking it looks like a late female also