2m x 2m x 2m grow tent. How to vent?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by :::===={XX}, Mar 4, 2011.

1. #1 :::===={XX}, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    Hi everyone!

So just went and bought myself an indoor elements mylar grow tent. AUD $308.

Also got 2 130W 6400k CLF's and a 400W HPS (Will get a 600W when I can afford it)

How the fuck do I vent this baby?

It is in my back yard under shade. So will be venting into the open air.
    TENT FEATURES:

*100% reflective mylar interior

*Fully removable floor insert

*Made of heavy duty fabric

* 250mm to 100mm adjustable sleeve for "Air Out" in top back corner of tent. Will suit 100mm,125mm, 150mm, 200mm and 250mm fans. The good thing about this design is that you can place the duct through the sleeve and tighen the adjustable sleeve around the duct, this allows you to then duct the hot air from the tent out of the room where the tent is placed via duct, much better then expelling the used air into the room where the tent is.

* Has heavy duty holder/hanger for carbon filter placed at top of tent. (Wont be using a carbon filter as I dont plan on just growing MJ in there maybe 2 plants. Want some tomatoes and maybe some orchards).

* Has heavy duty light bar to hang light from in middle of tent.

* 250mm to 100mm adjustable sleeve for "Air In" in bottom corner of tent, if you dont want a "Air In" fan then you can close the flap on the outside of the tent and use the 3 bottom flaps instead to draw in fresh air.

* 2 x Adjustable sleeve for Cooltubes to suit 125mm, 150mm and 200mm tubes, no more having to cut holes in your tent to install a cooltube. If you dont want to use a cooltube then simply pull down flap on outside of tent when not in use.

The temps here can get up to 40c-45c in summer so will prob get pretty hot in there.

What I want to know is what fans and how many? I dont want it to sound like a vacuum cleaner and im working with a very limited budget, like $150 a week just buy as I go.

Bag seed :(... Find it very hard to get seeds in Aus. Would love to hook up with someone and get some clones but there is really no chance of that.

Thanks for your helps!

2. see your from down under... very cool, lots of you guys lately...

your using meters, millimeters and Celsius... its difficult to do all the answers...

maybe shoot this guy a PM... you guys can figure it out together

http://forum.grasscity.com/members/366862-devils.html