2K11 Comeback Season - Field of Dreams - Outdoor Grow - 100 plants - Multi strains

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Note: This is a Legal Prop 215 S.B. 420 Compliant Medical Cannabis Grow & Meets all County & CA State Guidelines & Regulations for Medical Cannabis

What's good fellow blades, I am glad you dropped by to check out my 2011 Outdoor Grow. Last year was a hard year for me so I must go hard this year and pull out all the stops. It's my only option so I am calling this my comeback season. I've spent countless hours so far preparing, planning, and putting it all together, but I am finally materializing my plans. I am doing 10x(10 Plant) plots on my 15 acres. So here we go!

Strains

Round 1 (1st 50)

-Purple Diesel (NY Sour Diesel x Purple Haze)
    -Blue Dream (Blueberry x OG Haze)

Round 2 (2nd 50)

(I am still deciding on the final strains, but these are what I am leaning towards)

-Green Crack
    -Odyssey
    -OG Kush
    -Master Kush
    -Bubba Kush

(I am going to pick a max of 3 a min. of 2 for round 2 they are getting planted 2nd week of July)

I started my mothers indoor back in April, and they were super healthy plants. I cut clones off them about 5 weeks ago. The Mother's are being flowered indoor at the moment and should be done in 6-7 more weeks you can check out my Purple Diesel indoor grow Journal. I will post the link below.

Purple Diesel Indoor Grow

Grow Medium

-Cutting in Rockwool
    -Veg in 3 Gallon Grow Bags with EarthGro soil
    -Final resting spot is 2x2x2 hole filled with 2 cu ft of EarthGro

Nutrient Line

*Veg*

-Dutch Master's Liquid Light
    -Dutch Master's Penetrator
    -Liquid Karma

*Flower*

-Advanced Sensi Bloom Part A&B
    -Advanced Bud Candy
    -Advanced Big Bud
    -Advanced Potassium Silicate
    -Advanced Overdrive
    -Humboldt Gravity
    -Humboldt Honey ES
    -Dutch Master's Liquid Light (until week 5 of bloom)
    -Dutch Master's Penetrator (until week 5 of bloom)

*i may add a few other Advanced additives i.e. Bud Igniter, Voodoo Juice, I may also add Humboldt's Purple Max or Snowstorm. I haven't decided yet*

Pics of the Purple Diesel Mothers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tray of Purple Diesel Clone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Huge Roots in 10 days the T5's put in work!!

[​IMG]

Close Up of the Clones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    They have been vegging outdoors for about 2 weeks but we had a week of straight rain last week. I am very surprised they are not dead! The last week it has been sunny and they are thriving.

These pictures were taken the 2nd day after transplanting to 3 Gallon Growbags right before the week of rain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was at my Plot today, and some of the bigger ladies were getting root bound in there 3 gallon Growbags. So I brought them to there final resting place where I had dug 2ftx2ftx2ft holes a few weeks ago, and it's a great spot that gets direct sunlight from 7am till 5pm then starts to get shaded by trees after that. I only had time to plant 5 today. I will Plant 5 more tomorrow so my first patch of 10 will be complete. Only 9 more to go! I only had 10 cu ft of soil available so I will have to haul another 10 cu ft down in the morning and plant the other 5 ( I bought 2 pallets of soil)

My Starting 5

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Purple Diesel 1

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Purple Diesel 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Blue Dream 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Blue Dream 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Blue Dream 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be updating weekly, stay tuned!!!

3. Lookin good! Can't wait to see more!

4. Me too man! Now that the weather is finally nice there are going to flourish!!!

just gotta sit back :smoke: and watch em do there thing!!

5. Nice start, blue dream is always a good smoke, they look the biggest of the 5. hope everything works out!

6. Yeah it is bigger because the blue dream is a week older and it is good smoke. I have been growing that strain since 2008 and it's a great yielder, just indoors it takes 10-12 weeks and that sucks so i only grow it outdoors and I am happy with the quality and yield. I have never planted them in the ground though, so this year we shall find out how big they get!

7. Healthy looking plants DrGreenThumb. Can't wait to see these babies as they start to flower as I am interested in the Blue Dream as well. Ground=unlimited space, which to me equals more medicine to you my friend...Cheers :bongin:

8. This is my 1st year growing in the ground I wanted to do 15 gallon smart pots above ground, again because I can get 1-2lbs per plant that way, but in the ground I'm hoping for maybe 2-3lbs per a plant that would be lovely, the goal of this grow is to yield 50lbs of high quality medicine....about 90 more days and it should be good!

9. Hey dude, thought i would drop in and give you some advice on growing in ground in Nor Cal. Sulfur. Lots of it. Notice how your soil is very red, that is a lot of bound oxidized iron, which means that your soil ph is above 7.5. As long as you suppliment the iron you will see no problems, but that doesn't fix the problem, sulfur fixes the problem, do to groworganic.com they sell 50 lb bags of sulfur for $20. Also you need to mulch, thickly, with straw and course woodchips, not bark nuggetrs or shredded bark. Also if your up in the foot hills you are going to need phosphorous. Good luck out in the sun.

10. #10 DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    I bought a soil pH test kit and it was 7.3 on this spot I haven't tested my other sites yet, I have that as one of the projects this week check the soil pH of the other plots. if it's above 8 I am not going to plant there, I have been watering with 5.5 pH water water I wish I could test the run off, I will have to invest in a couple of the 50 gallon bags, maybe 2 or 3! Thanks for the heads up! :smoke:

+rep for you sir!

11. #11 DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    I put in some work on Patch 1 today, hauled down 10 more cu ft of soil this morning which is always fun. I dug 5 more 2ftx2ftx2ft holes for the last 5 plants on patch 1. I brought (1) Blue Dream & (4) Purple Diesel's in 3 Gallon grow bags, down from there current veg spot on my property. Patch 1 now consist of (4) Blue Dream's & (6) Purple Diesel's. I also water all of Patch 1 with 5.5 pH soil, my soil has a high natural pH I want it to be right around 6.2 but I cannot measure my run off due to the fact that they are planted in the ground. Tomorrow I will plant all of Patch 2, I get to haul another 20 cu ft of soul yay!!!:D:hello: and dig 10 2ftx2ftx2ft holes. It shall be a fun 6+ hrs worth of work I will update again tomorrow! Here are pics from today.

Patch 1 - Purple Diesel 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Purple Diesel 4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Purple Diesel 5

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Purple Diesel 6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Blue Dream 4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch 1 - Complete View

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will Post a video update at the end of week once Patch 2 & 3 are complete stay tuned bladed!

12. IS the soil test kit you got one of those ones with a vial and a couple of tablets that you let dissolve in water/soil solution? Cause those have a .5 margin of error on them. But close is close. Down here in the valley you are hard pressed to find soil under 8 ph, my front yard soil was running 8.4. After a year of sulfur and ammonia sulfate addition i have it down to 7.2.

Also its to bad you are gettin such a late start on getting your girls outside and in the ground. I started my seeds the first week of March outside and they have been vegging for 2 solid months now, going on 3 1/2 feet wide and 3 feet tall, and thats with topping and tying them all down.

Something else to conciser is that in future look around and get your compost/manure/soil in bulk not in bag. For example i can get 128 cubic feet of horse manure for $40 delivered. Just a thought. If you have any problems growing in the Californian desert let me know, this is my specialty.

13. I need to update this bad, everytime I am done at my spot I usually just finished putting in 8hrs or more of work and I am to exhausted to whip out the camera. They are getting huge though, I will post pictures want they get gigantic in about another month or so just trying to keep it low key. I almost thought about deleting this for security reasons but I am on a proxy server so fuck it right!!! I will try and take some pics this week!

14. Awesome bro! and looking forward to the update. Thanks again for the help with my grow,
    still trying to get my green thumb back lol +rep

15. How can I use this proxy server thing you speak of?

16. Nothing too it but to do it baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. sub'd and rep for you my man, this grow op looks great I wish I had the open spaces you have to grow. Will be following, good luck and keep up the good work

18. Thanks brother I am hoping to have a phat crop this year so I can make some $$$

Just do your surfing and posting on the web in the browser provided it works great or search youtube how to use a proxy server if you are still having trouble

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.