2k soundsystem stollen. Need suggestions!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Laced Wit Hash, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Pretty much woke up this morning, got in my car only too realize my rear window was smashed and they stole over $2000 worth of electronics. The four main speakers were left intact in the car thank god.

I had:

• two 12" subwoofers (SPL)
    • one 1200 watt 2 channel AMP for the subs
    • one 4 channel AMP for the speakers
    • Pioneer Premier deck
    I had some other shit stolen like my iPod but that doesn't really matter much. My question to you music lovers out there is what sound system should I get while using my insurance companies $. Doubtful that it will be as good as it was before, but I'm taking suggestions for a replacement.

Thanks blades.

2. You're dumb for having a system everyone knows about (because they can hear you bump) and then to leave it parked outside.

Garages buddy.

Garages.

3. Why would you say something so hurtful? I'm not a super rich business man, in fact I'm lucky to be renting the house that I currently live in. It is not possible for me to hide my car where I live.

I hope someone smashes your car just so I can tell you it was your fault.

4. Yeah man it takes some real effort to smash a car open and extract all of the sound equipment in it. I wouldn't see something like that coming.

Maybe you should spend some of that insurance $ on a better alarm system OP.

5. Problem is with my car, it's a '93 Subaru hatch back. Trunkless.

EDIT: I have seen those flame thrower car-alarms though!

6. Sorry to hear that bro, it sucks having your shit jacked. As for a recommendation, Kicker has always made a quality system IMO and it's usually rather cheap.

Car Audio | KICKER

How much do you have to spend?