Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2hi help peas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeepTheCycle, Sep 20, 2011.

1. so mi n my freind went through 1/2 of a bag of half an ounce of dank im high and i think my shower curtain is quartering a cereal killer how do i addrest my shower n tell him its not okey to do that?

2. Find the tree with 3 branches and ask him, "Where did I leave my sandwich?". He shall reveal his secrets, so you may then go to the fabled lands of Grahauneader and become a wizard. Then you can use your powers to force the shower into submission.

:bongin:

3. also im fairly sure the bold button on the message box where you type at suspects im high and is going to call the cops however the italics button is being a bro and convinving the underline button the bold buttons mom to tell the bold button not to call the cops bc she is also a stoner

4. Wait...Fuckin' what now?:cool:

5. r u an oracle?

6. OSCAR I LOVE UR POSTS. ANYWAYS THE SHOWER IS oh wait i have caps on the shower is hiding a serial killer behind its curtain and i wanna convince him it isnt ok to do that

7. also ive always wondered who that is in ur picturhoe also pls post a pic of urself also why u no give serious answers ever i mean ur repliesd always funny but imsure u have alot of knowledge that ur withholding from us just so u can say something funny

8. Then thou shall enter the quest of the dragon. It is a dangerous and mysterious journey through courage, fear, and emotion. Use your powers wisely, young one.

9. [​IMG]

10. You're gonna feel like an ass tomorrow when you read this.

11. FUCKING LOL'D wait wasnt i... i guess thats all histyory now im so high i dont even know what my dog is talking about

12. Oscar Zeta Acosta is the picture...Life is too short to be serious, I'm the exact same way I am on here as I am in real life. My knowledge is far too vast for you mortals, dunno, might blow your head up or some shit.:cool:

13. i was born this way

14. pls post a picture what is oscar famous for?

15. You're losing time, you must find the 3 branched tree before the next sunrise, or he will surely close the portal!

Run outside, now! You must heed my word!

16. thy dragon awaits.

:cool:.

17. Don't worry, it's all a dream.

Everything is a dream when you're dead...

[​IMG]

18. tthanks your jawnayy when i stumble upon this fabled tree i will contact u for further instructions IM OFF after i respong to these posts

19. wat is that

20. Wish me luck my fellow blades i am in conquest of this fabled 3 branch tree so i may do battle my bong shall be my sword