2c-i

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mindgnome, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Whats up everyone? A little bit ago I took 10mg of this stuff, I am pretty fucked up now haha. How is everybody else's night turning out?

2. not that great
    but why am i posting in a thread where the OP is feeling wonderful

oh well, hope youre havin fun!

3. lame and not filled with opiate bliss.

4. Haha just a little bit ago I was just coming up so I was like really fucking anxious. It sucked major nuts, so poses the question, would you rather be sober or go through some pretty gnarly pre trip anxiety?

5. pre trip anxiety all the way. f sober friday nights lol

6. eh
    i could trip now if i wanted

dont feel like it tho
    i got work at 11 tomorrow
    i think i might trip tomorrow after work
    have a nice day trip, havent had one of those in a long time

i was supposed to play beer pong tonight (the real kind, with the paddles) but all im smellin from the dude who invited me is bullshit now, so ive given up on tonight, and im prolly just gonna pass out in a little bit

7. But I feel as if I am rolling nuts and tripping at the same exact moment. Fucking amazing haha.

8. im rollin and itchin:hippie::D

9. Haha idk, maybe it just wasnt my night. Like I am sort of hating this feeling because it felt like I was tipping into a heavy trip and then my mind totally backed out of it. It was completely bizzare, I still feel fucked up no doubt though,

10. nicee, did you snort it or eat it?

11. Ahh 2c-i, use to get that shit by the gram. Wonderful drug imo. Some of the most intense visuals ever if you eat 30mg+

lame statement

And gc boy....you can't snort that shit!!!! The smallest bump will put your nose on fire!!!

12. ahh 2c-i. some fun visuals with that shit for sure dude! :smoking:

13. you can still do it and get the same effects as oral but half the amount ;) just snort some water after it haha

14. I hated it actually haha. It is a pretty shitty trip, mushrooms are close and dear to my heart. My friends, I am done expermenting with all this weird shit. It is too much for my mind to take.

15. A little strong in a freaky way, huh?

2C-_'s are intense. Good thing you stuck with 10 mg. :)

16. Yeah haha, I saw this chick downing two, but I was already starting to get a idea of what it was going to feel like. I always think I am going to smoke salvia when I am peaking and never ever do haha. Sometimes I think I am more rational when I am like that, but I am quitting the 2c's for sure. I think they fuck with your brain, like the afterglow is so much longer than other psychedelics. Yeah haha, it was just over that limit for me where I couldnt quite enjoy it, it sucked. Plus some shit went down that made me feel really bad right as I was starting to trip hard, I think this probably could of had something to do with it, but I am very good about keeping a level head like that.

17. I was very uneducated when this 2c-i shit was evidently really "easy" to get ahold of...I assumed it was illegal and not what I was looking for, but man was I wrong. If anyone knows any legit sites to purchase (there's even a guy on ebay right NOW selling it), can you p.m. me please? Located in Houston too if that helps.