2c-i

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420bender, May 30, 2009.

1. Anyone have any experience on this??????

2. plenty with 2c-b, fun stuff =]

3. ya ive had plenty of experience with 2ci. its really fun and safe so have fun with it.

4. Here are a few experiences from Erowid, same as any you'd get on here:

Erowid 2C-I (2CI) Vault

5. haha, just start out of mushrooms young grasshopper. I find the 2c-e and 2c-i to be a harder trip on a average dose comparatively to shrooms. It is nothing like mushrooms though, the visuals I have on 2c-e/i are a lot more metallic, and less cartoony. It makes you get a pretty massive body high too. They also make music hands down amazing.

6. thjanks for the resonses i have taken mushrooms once it was amazing blew my mind.

i really wanna explore the psychadelic world more what should be my next drug to trip on ???

7. You should try either: 4-AcO-DMT (illegal for human consumption, "legal" otherwise in the USA) or N,N-DMT (schedule 1 hallucinogenic, but extractable from mimosa hostilis bark)

8. Well, try maybe the same dose of mushrooms or bump it up a gram from what you took last time. If you really want to explore psychedelics, do mushrooms, and really think about stuff when you are on it. Like not things in your peronal life, but about nature and universe. I have taken mushrooms a total of about 25-30 times and I can remember every detail of my experiences now, same with lsd, 2c's, and other psychedelics. The only two I still get amnesia from the experience are ayahuasca and salvia. I have noticed, however, with salvia the more you smoke it, the more you trip. Like if you smoke it quite consistently your mind can grasp the experience much easier. I might suggest trying some salvia, but what you need to know is that salvia goes like this, you take a big rip or hit, and you hold it in for as long as possible, or about 30 seconds or so maybe. After you blow the hit out you will be rather immediately fucked up, so don't be around a lot of people when you do it. Be with a good friend who might ask you basic questions, things like "its pretty intense right?" or something along those lines. These types of questions are good, because then you remember what you took before it wears off and you will be ready to understand what is going on and study the experience. Your first time you will most likely forget you took salvia when it hits you.

9. why are you sidetracking the thread, discouraging him from taking the drug he asked about, and giving him suggestions on what drugs to do and not do when he didn't ask?

10. Was just advising him that it is a strong psychedelic. Some peopel find it overwhelming, and I know how it feels, so I was just suggesting he tries mushrooms a couple times more, 2c-i can be powerful.

11. #11 PsychiatricWard, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    but there are many people who are slipped drugs (my friends mom was slipped acid in the day) and come out fine. let him be, he's looking for certain information. let's not flood his thread with bullshit :) and i truly believe if you try one of the basic psychedelics once you have at least some idea of what you are in for when you trip because every trip has something in common. i think trying different drugs with relatively similar doses are more easier to relate to then one drug with various extreme doses. sorry if this doesn't make sense but i'm basically trying to say he'll be fine, he's just asking for help now and sorry to seem like a jerk, your post wasn't answering what he asked

12. Well actually I was answering his inquiry about what psychedelic he should choose next, and I was just saying that slavia or mushrooms would be a good second experience.

13. he said he tripped on mushrooms lol

i'm not looking for an argument, just saying. sorry if i seemed too abrasive, you know how it is with the internet and conveying emotions/facial expressions/voice tones and that shit....:smoking:

14. Yeah,look on erowid,I just ran out about a week ago.Bummer as it is pretty fun I think.I had 6 pills that had 2c-x in it,got rid of em that night basically friends liked them alot.I took one and it was good,it was like a mix of 2c-b and 2c-I.

15. I've never done it but always wanted to try it. It sounds like fun. how is the trip?