2C-i

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Revolution, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Fellow Blades, my lovely weed connect says she can get a lot of 2C-i. Perfect! So my boyfriend and I want to try it. Has anyone here had any firsthand experience with it? Generally, for a first time user, how much should be ingested orally and how long does it last? And anything else I should know? I'm very excited about trying this. :D

2. the last time i did it was fourth of july.

i love this shit.

id say 20 mg will get you where you need to be, thats what i take most of the time.

it'll be about 3-4 hours of great euphoria much like rolling,

and then it will subtly subside into 2-3 more hours of mellow tripping, with starry lights and a little bit of shape-shifting.

enjoy, this is by far my favorite right now.

cant wait to eat more.

3. Yeah, you can thank Alexander Shulgin.

4. yeah, ALEXANDER Shulgin is the man

5. thanks for the correction.:smoke:

6. i want to really bad but i am not apart of the prevalent hippy society here..that is where my problem arises.

its here.i KNOW its here, EVERYTHING is here.

here.:smoke::smoke:

7. Man, 2C-I is the shit.

If you can get some buy up as much of it as you can, just so you can make it last. you only need about 1 dose at a time and thats about 15mg.

Last time I took 2C-I I took two hits (30mg) and I was rolling and tripping nuts all night
    And for 2C-I me and my friends came up with "patrolling" is 2c-i.

you roll under x, you trip on acid, and you patrol on 2c-i.

i definitely recommend it. tell us how it is when you get the chance!

8. i am sooo in love with this chemical.

both times i tripped on 2ci i had 25- 30 mg single dose.

my first round i insufflated it. it went in easy, but burned like hell a minute later. but the result was totally worth it. great visuals, wonderful euphoria, kinda medium body load(not too heavy). incredible music appreciation. insufflated: i came up in 30 min, peaked for 3-4 hr, and had like 12 hours before total 100% normality. (when i put the crystals under my tongue it was maybe 70-80% of the high that i got from snorting.)

what is soooo wonderful about this high is that you can let your mind wander, contemplating infinities and such, but also be coherent and lucid. my grip on true reality was never really gone, but i could loosen my grip at a whim.

much fun. much fun. i recommend yellow submarine, and tommy as movies to watch/ have on in background.

advice: dont swallow a capsule, ingest the powder directly by mouth or nose, or dissolved in water

9. it all depends on how you take it. if you have pills then yeah 20-30mg is fine and it'll last 12 hours or so. I railed it. ordered a baggy online and it came in powder form so i ground it and zip, it was gone. Anyway, if you do it this way you don't need to take more than 10mg, like a small line of coke, cause it hits you hard but only 5 hours or so. I also suggest smoking pot, i kinda got the jittters, couldn't fall asleep until the trip was over and I kept grinding my teeth. Fun, but now that i've tried it I doubt i'll do it again.

EDIT: So i didnt read the post above me until after I wrote mine. i wont delete it incase it has info that he didnt but EVERYTHING said above is exactly, 100% correct.

10. What is the status of this drug? Is it legal and are there legit sources online? I know a few year back a lot of sites selling research chemicals were taken down, but don't remember much coming out of that...

11. Yeah, most of the sites got busted by DEA, fucking assholes if you ask me. The remaining sites sell it, but it is getting increasingly harder to obtain it through online. I am getting some mushrooms spores off the net. I am hoping to yield a pound or so.

12. When I got the 2C-I my friend ordered 1000mg offline for about 500 dollars. and he said it took like a month cause customs held onto it for a bit.

and this was around winter time here. so i dunno. it is technically unscheduled in the united states, but they have tried to convict it in certain cases of proven trafficking because it is similar to 2C-B which is scheduled.

but....good luck.

and it's teh shit.

I might actually order some for myself sometime soon....maybe.

13. Thanks so much for the info. I'll post a trip report as soon as I get a chance to do it.

14. I've been wanting to get my hands on some but i don tknow where to get it or any trust worthy online sites

15. Yeah, I have done it before too. Just watch out, because the DEA gets really mad like a bunch of bitches. It is a analog to a schedule 1 substance, so that is why they can try to take it to court. Get it while it is still legal I guess. I think the government can go fuck off though, seriously, they are trying to criminalize everything now.

16. Luckily I'm not (or my dealer) isn't ordering from a website. Apparently she knows people at some colleges who make this stuff in the labs all the time. *shrugs*

17. nice...now that its sparked my interest again i am sure i can find it faster here in this college town than if i was back home

18. Yeah, is it students, or chemists? It is a relatively simple synthesis, so the chances of you getting unclean product is pretty unlikely.

19. I'm pretty sure she meant the chem students were making it in labs.

20. Me in about 15 months!!!
    I know the synthesis for 2c-b, and only one atom is different, Iodine instead of bromine as last step.