2c-e

Discussion in 'General' started by sysdownfall, Dec 5, 2005.

1. My friend is getting a bunch of 2C-E pills and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. I know some of the basics and I read a little bit about it and 2C-I on erowid but I was wondering if any of you have had any good or bad experiences you'd like to share. Also, if you have bought it, how much did it cost?

2. Well, from what i know..which isnt a lot haha, its like 5 hits of acid in one or soemthing, my buddy did it, he cant really remember it haha..this was probably no help..

3. what!...thats crazy, what is this!, erwiod here i come1

4. I had 2c-b on one occasion. I'd say it was a worthwhile experience.

5. a group of friends i knew all tryed it a few still do it on a daily basis supposedly it can be addicting .. the way my friends describe it is like acid/xtc/pot and a littlel bit like bein drunk all in one for like 15-20 hours i belive they said. but that is just what my friends SAID this is not from my personal use of the drug ive never used it and doubt i ever will just because your ingesting a TEST chemical that is not even tested completly and still used in Labs.

6. yeah i would love to know more about this drug, but it sounds kinda risky and intense like some of you have mentioned. i have heard very good things from a coworker a while back though. it was his favorite drug over xtc, acid, shrooms, etc.(he's tried many many different drugs and combinations of drugs). i havent worked there in a while but should be coming back soon so if he still works there and has that 2ce connect i might have to look into it im thinking.

7. The guy wants $20 per pill, that sounds a little steep to me. Any ideas?

8. you can probablay still order this shit off the internet, but i would say that sounds fair, i mean a roll is around that price so why not.

9. man i get rolls for 4-6 bucks each.. could be kuz im best friends w. a dealer though lol.

10. what are rolls?

11. extasy hits. :)

12. it's XTC

Edit: damn, if only i were faster to post...

13. ah, I can get e for either 3 for $40 or $15 each depending on who I go through.

14. Wow..i usually get 10 for 70$, and 20$ for 2c-e is pretty good..its about that for me if i wanted it..

15. I pay 20 for 2ce or buy a bunch and get some for free. These are also amazing for selling you can draw in a crowd of people interested in this really quick because the trip is so crazy and different.